Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm torn. Can't decide if I want the Easters with my bro's discount at $125 or not. REALLY tempting after seeing them in-person.

got a 15%off coupon on nike, dont know if i wanna use them on the heroes, come out to like $250 shipped

Those Heros are so nice. Will go ahead and echo that $275 is just not worth it, especially after tax when it comes out to be closer to 3. Cant do it.

Don't know if people saw it last time due to all the 2k nonsense and the thread moving so fast but seller on ebay tpnetkicks has the Grey and red elites for 201 shipped. Size 8 and 9

Last edited:
Only way I'd buy the Elites is if they go down to $220 and I use my employee discount on top of that, soo..... never. :lol:

Evil side was doing this for nike months ago. It's how a lot of people got the Kobe preludes
yea and its annoying it doesnt benefit anyone unless your in his inner circle or whatever but then if u do cop from his early link then ur chancing a life time ban from NDC.  Im so sick of ppl jocking thenikedestroyer saying what hes doing is great.  He thinks hes stopping bots and resellers but how??? hes actually hurting some of the people who are actually trying to get the shoes for themselves to wear.  So all those unclaimed pairs go to employee resellers.  Congrats. 
I'm sure they will be TLO if they go online.

So you'll be Gucci right?

roll.gif

how did those early as **** jimmy jazz checkouts go?

its good to see a lace swap the night before release, thanks for the flicks!

my plan is to go try them on in the morning, most likely cop, and return if a better deal surfaces. 

sneakeraddict killin the onfeet reviews nice and early before release day. really helps me decide if i want to cop or not beforehand.

how did those early as **** jimmy jazz checkouts go?

its good to see a lace swap the night before release, thanks for the flicks!

my plan is to go try them on in the morning, most likely cop, and return if a better deal surfaces. 
I got the everglades youth in my cart but I'm not pulling the trigger. If it was the carmine I would fosho

Back
Top Bottom