Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I am pretty sure that the "select winners'' refers to all of the 2014 that received a pair. Doubt say they are going to pick and choose who gets a signed pair and who doesn't IF, let me emphasize IF, they are signed.

It also goes on to say that shipping and other information will be sent tonight, so I doubt they are just going to send a few of us information...
seems pretty hard to believe lebron would sign 2014 pairs all individually plus isnt he signed with upperdeck and that prevents him from signing autographs or something like that

i bet the Lebron ID speckle guy had somethin to do with this

i am glad alotta cats who got em dig em. why do people get joy outta tha winners being upset or not happy about the show ???? pitiful

congrats to tha winners

Edit: They're actually not that bad imo, if worn right. Dark khaki pants/cargo with plain color shirt.

Last edited:
I believe that they will at least come in a nice box, and be numbered.. the autograph would be a plus for ya'll , but you think it would be a print, or you think he actually hand signed each shoe ?

Last edited:

I believe that they will at least come in a nice box, and be numbered.. the autograph would be a plus for ya'll , but you think it would be a print, or you think he actually hand signed each shoe ?
IF there's a signature, I think similar to Crown Jewel....and I'm A-OK with that and not expecting anything beyond the normal Nike box.  

I think he signs each shoe if he's signing. He seems like the type that wouldn't want to cheapen it if that makes sense.

I think he signs each shoe if he's signing. He seems like the type that wouldn't want to cheapen it if that makes sense.
If he didn't want to cheapen them he should have asked for a redesigned shoe.

Last edited:
Yeah I could see him signing some congratulatory letter or something since it would be quicker for him to sign. Then again, all speculation if it even comes with an autograph :lol:

i had the ps4 and 2k on rd and tried, but i just gave up... 

side note: i didn't know you could buy my player points till it was to late 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Just called nike rep to make sure they have a proper CC on file for when they charge, initially I paid with my paypal because I didn't know they charge when they ship, since I keep my pp on 0 balance I had to switch that, easy fix.

Back
Top Bottom