Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

I didn't get the joke until Mark said Brandon Routh and then it clicked. I completely forgot dude was once Superman :rofl: I really only think of him as Atom.

That's just sad.

Last edited:
It's also funny to me that they keep making it a point to remind us that supergirl is more powerful than everyone on the team combined but ole girl gets washed on her own show daily. :rofl:

Last edited:
That probably means all the other heroes would get murked with ease on her earth. martian manhunter would wash them all easily too. Maybe next season him, mon-el, and superman will be included in the crossover.

That would be lit man. I want everyone to come to supergirl's world next time instead of the other way around.

That's what should happen.

Have Supergirl fight an invasion of white Martians or Starro and then call for Barry & co's help.

If not more aliens (that's all Supergirl mainly fights) maybe her Earth's version of the Legion of Doom.

I missed it but when did Atom get his suit made again?

I've seen enough. Melissa Baenoist is my favorite female in the DC universe and I've only seen her 4 times now. Wood wife/10. I would watch Supergirl off the strength of her alone, but that episode I watched in the crossover was very meh. 

Crossover was very fun. There may be plot holes and the final battle seemed way too quick/easy, etc..., but the chemistry was on point.

Mick's "Skirt, call me" line was 
roll.gif

All the shade/references towards Marvel and other pop culture were great. 

Last edited:
When did Atom get his suit back?

I think there was a scene where he was talking to cisco in the star labs plane hangar and he already started working on a new suit. The scene where ray asks why cisco has a problem with larry.

If you really didn't like S1 and didn't finish it don't bother.

I only finished it for the satisfaction of knowing and I got a bit attached to the characters. except the hawks, they were so annoying I'm glad they're off the show. I didn't mind captain hunter but it looks like the show is better off with him as well.

I didn't get the cousin joke at first either... I forget he was superman once I see him on here :rofl:

Episode was great. Legends has really improved since S1. Steel and Heatwave are on top for me right now.

I didn't like rip's beard. It was lined up weird.

Last edited:
When did Atom get his suit back?
They found more of that special compound to make a new suit an ep or 2 ago. He started working on one and then in the Flash ep he talked to Cisco about it and he was saying it's time to upgrade.

He did just make the same whack suit though.

His daughter is past college though how is he suppose to finesse his way through trying to know who she is?

Just keep waiting for the changed timeline to settle in so he can get all of those new memories.

The government didn't originally capture an alien in the past right?

So them arriving on the waverider and then hurting that solo alien to capture then all of them getting captured was them interfering with time again. I wasn't listening closely to what the alien said to cisco but did he say they invaded in the present time because they saved him from that government operating table?

Yes. That's basically what happened.

They changed time the second they knocked the alien out. Back in the present he basically said ppl with powers is what brought them there and that some were able to knock him out and are clearly capable of time travel they kept an eye on that. Then Barry did what he did.

To me with what goes on in LoT they mess with time constantly and don't even try time if it. Yet some how Barry changes everything and then changed it back but things aren't the same. That means the legends actions are changing the whole world's history on a massive scale.

The first season existed because rip hated vandal savage for murking his family. If savage was meant to rule the world then they went and interfered and changed time because they didn't like it.

They changed the future. Not the past but I guess that's all relative.

In regards to the characters the show revolves arou nd, he recruited ppl who would be unaffected by that change so **** it. If some future characters like say the Legion of Superheroes want to complain they should show up.

Also Savage was meant to rule because the time masters were helping him with future tech all cuz they were scared of aliens.

Last edited:
Just when I was talking about them dropping the whole body/skin snatching tech they bring it back on this show :lol:

Vixen Bae was looking good this episode

Director Rip Hunter :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom