LEGIT CHECK Jordan 5 "Shanghai Shen" LC

Air Jordan 5 Shanghai Shen 

Please tell me what you think. I tried to take the best pictures I could.

PLEASE keep the negativity to a minimum. ALL  opinions are appreciated.

>>>> Disregard The Lace Swap <<<<

I purposely removed the chinese stickers from the inside of shoes.

Last edited:
pretty sure your pair is fake, OP. common tell = non-rounded shark teeth on the midsole

No, these are legit.

-coin is in the correct place
-insole has the white speckles (reps do not)
-the tongue has the curves or w.e ( the super fakes have the tongue smoothed out with no grooves.

Hmm, I may have spoken too soon. The mesh looks ok in those pics but look off in the other pics. The yellow looks ok. Your lighting makes it a bit tough for an accurate LC..

No, these are legit.

-coin is in the correct place
-insole has the white speckles (reps do not)
-the tongue has the curves or w.e ( the super fakes have the tongue smoothed out with no grooves.

I have seen fakes with the shen symbol in the correct place with the correct insoles. The ones you're taking about are the really bad fakes.

I have seen fakes with the shen symbol in the correct place with the correct insoles. The ones you're taking about are the really bad fakes.
I've seen some also and My bad for the quality of the pics lol I dont have a good camera ... btw is it true what agsz said about the shark teeth? or is that arguable 

agreed, those are the fake fakes he is talking about.. it took them about a week to fix that BS..

OP it is kinda tough with you lighting.. I'm on the fence here as well..Could you snap a few pix outside in sunlight for us.. this will help accurately see the colors etc..

Yup, those are definately fake. The points are way too sharp on these compared to legits. The mesh also looks wrong to me, too much of greyish color instead of being milky

I agree that better lighting will make it easier to tell real from fake but my gut says fake because the soles are too clear, left leg of the jumpman looks broken, and the pointy shark teeth.

My bad for taking so long. But, these are the best pictures i can take with the sunlight. PLEASE give me your input once again.

All opinions are greatly appreciated.

After looking at all the pics over and over I am now confirming that they are not legit. Very close but too many things are off.

The mesh is very close to how it should be but no cigar.

Pointed shark teeth on midsoles are a red flag.

Hue of soles is off.

Jumpman on sole is also off.

Yellow may be ok but in some pics does not look the correct shade.

Shanghai Shen symbol is off. The tiny stitching on the inside should be nice and tight. It should also look meat and full.

That is my final conclusion.

if u like em bro wear em. who gonna check you? if somebody is all up on your feet like the homer simpson pic they got problems. besides nobody can get a legit pair anyway. they were way too limited. i just hope you didnt pay like 300$ and up for the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom