Legit check on Kobe 8 Pit Viper

Ok so I need a check on these...I would like to preface my story on how I got these...so ive been looking for these for the last couple weeks...couldn't find them anywhere(I live in ct), I follow a guy on instagram who has a ton of kobes and he suggested to ask for a stock locate at footlocker...it worked! but when I called footlocker for a tracking # they said they had to cancel my order because they don't have the shoes instock...so my buddy suggested a place called shoe palace...never heard of it but I imagine its like eblens here on the east coast and the site seemed legit so I ordered...after the order I was nervous like I might be getting a fake...did some research and was still nervous, mainly because they had a ton of kicks instore that I haven't seen in years...so I decided to contact nike to see if they were legit...they open a case and after a day they emailed me and said they are not authorized nike retailer...I contacted shoe palace and they said they were but woudlnt give me the name their account was under...so I emailed sp and they gave me the name but upon nike checking they still confirmed that theyre not an authorized retailer...nike did say that this does not mean theyre bad but they don't know where they get there stuff from and to shy away from future purchases...I emailed sp about it and I evenm emailed the convo from nike to them but they didn't respond...well so much for the preface...here are the pics!!!!!

Last edited:
To embed a picture. 

Click on the "insert image" button. 

Paste the .jpg address into image URL then click USE URL

Do not use the IMG code.  Use the .jpg direct link.

Shoe Palace is definitely legit.  I'm a rookie when it comes to Kobe's so I can't help you with the legit check. 

Legit, the box is good, shozuku is good.  It's hard to see the EM on the Pit Vipers, but those are legit.

Also, Shoe Palace sells legit shoes.  I have bought from them before.  Fast shipping also!

Legit, the box is good, shozuku is good.  It's hard to see the EM on the Pit Vipers, but those are legit.

Also, Shoe Palace sells legit shoes.  I have bought from them before.  Fast shipping also!
thanks dude, just weird that nike would say that and shoe palace wouldn't respond to me

That is a weird story, but based on the box and the shoes it all looks good. Your's look just like mine, and I copped from Champs.

Shoe palace is legit. I actually ordered these also. The shoes are real. No worries, shop with shoe palace with ease.

To me, shoe palace is like a shiekh, never heard of them but apparently they have the new releases for a lot of big brands (kobe, lebron, jordan, etc).

If looking at the pics alone, you do have a legit pair.

logo on tongue shows texture and details.

heel cup is proportional

ankle curve is good

i can make out the details of the engineered mesh in some of the pics

you can see the deal by

1. finding the kb24

2. finding 2 "diamonds" underneath the kb24

the two diamonds is the area in which the holes are not there thus creating two visible shapes. 

hope this helps

To me, shoe palace is like a shiekh, never heard of them but apparently they have the new releases for a lot of big brands (kobe, lebron, jordan, etc).

If looking at the pics alone, you do have a legit pair.

logo on tongue shows texture and details.

heel cup is proportional

ankle curve is good

i can make out the details of the engineered mesh in some of the pics

you can see the deal by

1. finding the kb24

2. finding 2 "diamonds" underneath the kb24

the two diamonds is the area in which the holes are not there thus creating two visible shapes.

hope this helps
hey man, can you elaborate more on your second point about the kb24?

Just so I'm clear as to what I'm looking for I should see kb24 right in from of where the first set up lace holes are right?
it should be right under the first set up lace holes. The length between these two holes should be longer than the length of the kb24 as well. it should look like stitches... KB24 within a rectangle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom