Legit check these spacejams 11 before i buy

Hi i need a legit check on these spacejams 11 before i purchase. any feedback or opinion would greatly be appreciated. I believe they are legit but with all these perfectly replica fakes nowadays you never know... BTW i didn't include pics of the OG box because the seller doesnt have a box apparently he threw all the boxes out when he moved to save storage space let me know please and thanks

WOW Really what makes of them fakes in your opinion?
The norms...Collars and tongues are fat, soles are not yellowed enough, super high Pat leather on heels etc. etc..Read the link I gave you it will inform you and show pix of legit pairs for your reference.

Last edited:
The norms...Collars and tongues are fat, soles are not yellowed enough, super high Pat leather on heels etc. etc..Read the link I gave you it will inform you and show pix of legit pairs for your reference.
thanks bro i really appreciate your help man. I would reconsider buying now yea i can see the yellowing is not consistent but as far as the patent leather cuts are. concerned i dont see the flaw but i guess i need more training in spotting it. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
thanks bro i really appreciate your help man. I would reconsider buying now yea i can see the yellowing is not consistent but as far as the patent leather cuts are. concerned i dont see the flaw but i guess i need more training in spotting it. 8)
No doubt..This may help

Left pair fake..Right pair legit..
Notice the height of the PL on the heels of the shoes..Also notice the shape of the shoe collars..Where your feet go in.
View media item 1375370

No doubt..This may help

Left pair fake..Right pair legit..
Notice the height of the PL on the heels of the shoes..Also notice the shape of the shoe collars..Where your feet go in.

yes thanks so much that definately helps i see it much clearer now. you've been very helpful Thanks man. 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom