Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

^ I'll be the second to clown. Is he serious?

ohwell.gif

^^^ Word. I'm new to production and even I wouldn't use that.lol.

But aey, I just won an M-Audio Axiom 49 off ebay so it looks like I'll be goin w/ that. Should make things a lil easier for me. I'm still havin troublefindin the right sounds I want. I know how I want it to sound in my head but when I try to transfer it to FL I can't get the sounds or tempo right
laugh.gif
.Yall prolly thinkin "This guy just needs to give it up..."
laugh.gif

Oh ok. I can dig it. So just search for em on google and download? U can tell I'm mad new to this. I'm used to findin beats, writin, recordin, andrenderin. lol Pardon my ignorance

Im interesting in producing music, I haven't done it before so what would you guys recommend to start off? I've been looking at FL/Reason w/ a M-Audiokeyboard, would that be good enough?

I was in sam ash not to long ago messing around with the microkorg. That thing is fun as hell. I already got reason with a 49 keyrig and an mpd 24. Would themicrokorg be a waste or a good buy?

Originally Posted by Will0827

I was in sam ash not to long ago messing around with the microkorg. That thing is fun as hell. I already got reason with a 49 keyrig and an mpd 24. Would the microkorg be a waste or a good buy?

It all depends on what you are looking for.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

has anyone ever used the Korg Nano Pad? if so, what are your thoughts about it?
laugh.gif
i just googled it... if u use that thing ill clown you with no end... no matter how good ur beats sound... thing just looks like a toy... if u want pads get an akai mpd... or a best of both worlds joint wit pads and keys...

and if u didnt kno reason is 2 gigs... u aint gettin that in no pm...
laugh.gif

I'll vouch for Korg's Pads. They are very expressive - I have a KPC. BUT, 8 pads + an xy pad??? for 99 bucks??? If I didn't get my KPC for so cheapI'd be maaad.

EDIT: I can't vouch for an mbox or even a digi for that matter. WASTE of money, get you an m-audio card or interface for cheaper. It's about the samequality with the same access to PT software.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

^^^ Word. I'm new to production and even I wouldn't use that.lol.
e53355cbbadba9550bcd7ae4ff4da06c6818c65.jpg

Really? Your new to production and wouldn't even use that? Makes alot of sense...

PPL get too caught up in equipment...KNOW what your doing, AND THEN look for something that fits you and your setup, and what you want to do.

Back
Top Bottom