Lets get a tips, tricks & steps 2 help Produce STICKY PL

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Alright, I don't know anything about any of this $#@!, and I'm sure it's been answered in this thread, but can I find a decent beat-making keyboard for a couple hundred dollars? If so, what and where?
nerd.gif

I just want one to fool around with; I'm not trying to get famous or anything.
Get an Axiom 25 if you are a hobbyist, but you may want more keys.

Yeah don't use the FL, it's really all about how you want it to sound. I made my own in Reason. Combinator + Kick + Sampler, you can come up withsomething nice.

Originally Posted by CaeserRay

^ where do u find it...is it a VST or something that already came in fruity loops
Drumma Boy uses Trintiy Bass Module its a VST or u can donload Deadly Bass Vol.1 and use the sub bass u need to learn how to play bass tho causeit will sound like doodoo if u dont match it with the song

aye u TIME u ever made an instructional video on how to match an acapella to a beat u made like timestretch and all that?

Yea, you have to use the metronome or tap tempo to find the bpm and then aligned the snares or claps and you good

Im pretty much bored lately and I always wanted to play around and make beats.

What type of program should I be looking into for the computer??

Im not looking to take it serious or anything, just want a decent program that I can mess around with.

Any recommendations?

how would I combine 2 songs into one, like lay an acapella over an instrumental in fruity loops 8??

thanks.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Im pretty much bored lately and I always wanted to play around and make beats.

What type of program should I be looking into for the computer??

Im not looking to take it serious or anything, just want a decent program that I can mess around with.

Any recommendations?

fruity loops or reason

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

I got u... $75 plus 30 gigs of refills... plus tech support from me... who else can off that? get at me on aim... ihateTimedotcom
When's the best time to contact you on AIM?

My bad Floss, I got side tracked, I'll get at you though, I been working, getting my work flow down.

So far I either lay down a simple snare/clap and bass, then I'd get a pad or something to be a sub bass line, throw a few melodies, effects, stackeverything, then arrange, go in and go crazy with the drums and bass line.

its no prob.

Yea the first couple of months just find out what works best for you and WHAT YOU LIKE, not what others like
I had a hard time finding what works for me, but i've got a good workflow with reason or reaper now

Yea i need a Mic that sounds proffesional for cheap and a good program thats easy to use and is cheap.

?????

in reason is there a way to play a sample/sound and map it across all notes so that each sample/sound has the same tempo?

if your trying to take a soul sample for ex. and line a different part of the song across the keyboard ala ASR 10 - then yes its possible... let me know ifthats what your trying to do

Originally Posted by flossb15

if your trying to take a soul sample for ex. and line a different part of the song across the keyboard ala ASR 10 - then yes its possible... let me know if thats what your trying to do
it can be a soul sample or just a random sound. i want to take that sample/sound and aline it across the keys BUT be able to play them back all inthe same tempo. if you noitce you play a sample on a low note and it plays back all slow then go to a high note and its all fast like kanye im trying to makethem all one tempo.

Back
Top Bottom