Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

We should hold a fashion contest.

The problem with that is that ya already did the leg work...kind of silly to have ya compete for something ya earned 2 times over and then we have the problem of randoms who probably didn't even had a part on the whole thing, being eligible for an open raffle and probably winning....unless we scan through 50 pages ad tally down the names of those that were active in it, that's probably what I'll do, the more active you were the more times your name gets put into the bag, obviously Blink for being the OP, sUniversal for the stunt he pulled, was it Mark who had actual printed flyers?... :lol: dudes like that IMO are the ones that deserve better odds....it's so hard because everyone came through.....but I think that's the fairest way to go about it...if anyone wants to help me scan the thread I'll appreciate it, if not ill take some time and do it by myself...lol

Very happy for you steez.

All jokes aside I really like the way you dress.

I'm glad NT was able to help you achieve this victory.

Keep doing you... NTers (myself included) can learn from your style. Not in a "copycat" sense, but in the sense that you seem to wear what YOU like and what YOU think looks good. :nthat:

We should hold a fashion contest.

The problem with that is that ya already did the leg work...kind of silly to have ya compete for something ya earned 2 times over and then we have the problem of randoms who probably didn't even had a part on the whole thing, being eligible for an open raffle and probably winning....unless we scan through 50 pages ad tally down the names of those that were active in it, that's probably what I'll do, the more active you were the more times your name gets put into the bag, obviously Blink for being the OP, sUniversal for the stunt he pulled, was it Mark who had actual printed flyers?... :lol: dudes like that IMO are the ones that deserve better odds....it's so hard because everyone came through.....but I think that's the fairest way to go about it...if anyone wants to help me scan the thread I'll appreciate it, if not ill take some time and do it by myself...lol

You can go on the general page, find the thread, and on the column that says "Replies"; there's a number in red. If you click on it, you won't have to scan the thread, it gives you all the people to posted and how many times.

Very happy for you steez.

All jokes aside I really like the way you dress.

I'm glad NT was able to help you achieve this victory.

Keep doing you... NTers (myself included) can learn from your style. Not in a "copycat" sense, but in the sense that you seem to wear what YOU like and what YOU think looks good. :nthat:

:frown: damb thank fam, seriously

:pimp:

You can go on the general page, find the thread, and on the column that says "Replies"; there's a number in red. If you click on it, you won't have to scan the thread, it gives you all the people to posted and how many times.

Ha! Thanks bro!!

That just made my life easier!

i got a feeling ksteezy bout to pop on some gq gig type stuff...NT created something bigger. this is too dope.

somebody got it dead on with the stone cold reference. 

pimp.gif

BBQ needs to happen...I live right near Central Park too, def have a little pre game or after party action at the crib.

I wouldn't be able to make it :frown:

I would never have time to get up to NYC and back.

If it was in DC though...

Just finished reading this entire thread. Took me like 6 days of on and off read. Read just like a novel LoL.

Glad we pulled through and got the win bros

KSteezy, I aint eem read nothing - Only voted...What did you win?

Congrats.

Last edited:
A coat, some boots, sunglasses, jeans and a sweater bro...

Btw I got the list of active posters saved on my Mac for raffle in the coming weeks :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom