Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

22648622406154761110810.jpg

Let's get dipset in this next month :pimp:

this plus the vampedo shop...

i was one of the first cats to send shots at steezy a few years back but thats water under the bridge... congrats on the victory. cant nobody hold NT down :pimp:

i was one of the first cats to send shots at steezy a few years back but thats water under the bridge... congrats on the victory. cant nobody hold NT down
pimp.gif
Lol same here... I think this was the first gif I made
sw9tzn.gif
steez was still considered a I$$er back then tho.

The usual ksteezy bashing hasn't resurfaced yet.

Steezy turned face unintentionally like stone cold did at wrestlemania 13
Just shows you that at the end of the day we're all here for each other... Steezy's way of doing things opens him up to dudes firing shots but as you can see from the last couple days when an NTer needs help from his peers we all rally around our dude.

Now he waiting on some UPS packages with some shoes and a wool coat that I can say I'm a wee bit jealous of. 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

All this spamming and trollin' is taking away from the victory. We came together and got a fellow NTer a victory. It's already evident that Jace wanted to win this contest and by blowing up all his "spots'' just makes him not even care anymore. Brb just block a few people. Really ruining his day.
This. We don't need to ruin his career or life now. We beat him, and thats the end of it.  It was fun while it lasted. 
laugh.gif

The spamming isn't even that funny. We should just end this contest and victory in class. 

Congrats Steezy,

I don't know what's going on in this thread, and I don't really care. :lol:

But I voted for ya, twice. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom