Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

- Love Finishline
laugh.gif

Just to update you guys, Dan from TSB contacted me, he really digs how this community pulled through....prizes will be shipped soon, as soon as I receive them, I'll figure out a way to give back to you guys for all the support.

Just to update you guys, Dan from TSB contacted me, he really digs how this community pulled through....prizes will be shipped soon, as soon as I receive them, I'll figure out a way to give back to you guys for all the support.

Since you only wanted the boots, raffle off all the other pieces on here to the NT members who got the win for you.

I'm thinking I'm gonna raffle an Amex giftcard since they want me to send them pics with the items I won on, plus not everyone wears a size 8 and rocks a size small in sweaters :-/

Or maybe I'll raffle away the sunglasses, I'll think of something NT :pimp:

If you want to give back how about you throw a huge NT summit barbecue in NY this summer like in Central Park or something? :nerd:

If you want to give back how about you throw a huge NT summit barbecue in NY this summer like in Central Park or something?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I plan on going out there this summer. Ill pack some in n out and roscoes in a duffle bag
nthat.gif

I'm thinking I'm gonna raffle an Amex giftcard since they want me to send them pics with the items I won on, plus not everyone wears a size 8 and rocks a size small in sweaters :-/

Or maybe I'll raffle away the sunglasses, I'll think of something NT :pimp:

We should hold a fashion contest.

Back
Top Bottom