Let's Talk About Attraction

[thread="626870"]Women can be mad picky, and usually don't bring nothing to the table but a fat ***, or nice rack. [/thread]
[thread="626870"] [/thread]
[thread="626870"]I want this, I want my man to look like this, I need him to be so balanced...>D [/thread]
[thread="626870"]Meanwhile, they only let you hit once or twice every two days, and then have the nerve to give you ultimatums to encourage you to commit on some life long partner **** for some B grade box. [/thread]
[thread="626870"]Please...[/thread]
[thread="626870"]Single ftw. [/thread]

Women dont be knowing what they want, they just be talking.

Like this thread.

key words "I'm in my 20's" you haven't really experienced life. All the stuff you mentioned about wife, kids etc won't hit you until you're 30-40.

Question.

Do you have a "Dad" bod and is this why you are offended?
Don't read too much into it.

I'm 6'1 and vary from 173-190lbs depending on how much im eating and working out. So slim with some muscle.

I just decided to post the way your thread sounded to me. Which is hey i heard "dad bods" are in... but i still like fit guys... someone please validate me.

Im really just tired of you posting about your woes with your preferences in men.. I'm pretty sure you aren't very attractive which is why you have all these questions for us because dudes in real life won't answer them straight up because they don't want to offend you. If by some chance you are physically attractive, men are probably turned off by your constant need to feel reassured that your mentality is right and the problem is with us men. But obviously no one knows which it is because you refuse to pay your respects to what is pretty much a mens locker room by posting pics.
eek.gif
roll.gif

it's funny how the more you try to not fall into society's view of attraction, the more you actually prove that you fall under the spectrum

I have a question for kellyrep kellyrep .

Why do women, especially black women, want to be us so bad? You see girls on social media and what have you talking, about "hustle like (dude)*, "run game like a (dude)", talking about side dudes and man thots? Why dont women want to be women anymore?

Girl: "I want a man like this and that and looks this and that and has this much money, and this much blah blah blah"

***** what do YOU have to offer?

If you guys don't know by now, girls don't know what they want

They think they want money, looks, power, etc. in a man and it's true to a certain extent but most girls just want to be led by a dude that's comfortable in his own skin with ambition

If you guys don't know by now, girls don't know what they want

They think they want money, looks, power, etc. in a man and it's true to a certain extent but most girls just want to be led by a dude that's comfortable in his own skin with ambition

Its like they fight like it its a bad thing till they get there and be, "Oh ok yea this is wsup.."

I have a question for @Kellyrep.

Why do women, especially black women, want to be us so bad? You see girls on social media and what have you talking, about "hustle like (dude)*, "run game like a (dude)", talking about side dudes and man thots? Why dont women want to be women anymore?
WOMEN have already been doing those things you think are apart of the male psyche. The reason I have never stated my race and won't is because  exhibit A. Men on this board correlate attitudes, beliefs, and character according to skin color.  It's more interesting to say nothing and read. NT logic is that black, white, Asian, latino women act different when each woman is an individual. Men here even think that women's ******* feel different based off of race.

Many women are hustlers, have side dudes ( you think girls just all of a sudden stop talking or texting back) , call men nasty...  Women just NOW have the power and freedom to do it.

There were severe repercussions for women to do certain things  ( sleep with multiple men, hold their own , etc) in the old days.  I like the freedom and power and  I pick up many things from being around men. I've learned about players, the games people try to pull you in, working in certain environments and surviving the climate.

I haven't texted this guy back for hours now based off his behavior yesterday.  I haven't hit him with, " Heeyy, What's going on? How do you feel about me? Let's talk. ..." and I won't. It's not worth it. I've been ordering takeout, browsing online, going out to restaurants to read because I know his game and I have no time and have other guys just like him to line up.

People don't like me on this forum because I say the same things a man would but coming from a woman. NOTHING I have said in any thread is new . It wouldn't rile up anyone else coming from a man. The whole front page of general has threads dedicated to a certain body type. POF, TAY, and TAN talk about rosters and frequent dating with no commitments. All I do with the guys I go out with is waste time. I don't have feelings for them, I like them as friends, but nothing will ever happen. Unlike a lot of men though, I TELL them . Sometimes they leave, sometimes they try to change my mind. Eventually they all leave.

I've been trying to catch spelling mistakes and edited. The truth is that I started reading through male forums when I had a very bad breakup. I didn't understand anything about men or why they did certain things. A lot of reading through the forums helped me to wise up and toughen up. I've got a completely different view of things then before. I have since gotten over the guy and moved on with my life because I get the simple stuff. If I had not become wiser, I'd probably have been through 6 different players trying to figure out what I did wrong. I'd be bitter as ****. I'd hate all men.  Instead, I'm having chicken teriyaki and reading. NOT crying over the bathroom sink.

This has been edited.

Last edited:
yes i want an attractive partner
no she doesnt have to be the prettiest woman in the world

OP is just another victim of the internet and social media lmao

Last edited:
WOMEN have already been doing those things you think are apart of the male psyche. The reason I have never stated my race and won't is because  exhibit A. Men on this board correlate attitudes, beliefs, and character according to skin color.  It's more interesting to say nothing and read. NT logic is that black, white, Asian, latino women act different when each woman is an individual. Men here even think that women's ******* feel different based off of race.

Many women are hustlers, have side dudes ( you think girls just all of a sudden stop talking or texting back) , call men nasty...  Women just NOW have the power and freedom to do it.

There were severe repercussions for women to do certain things  ( sleep with multiple men, hold their own , etc) in the old days.  I like the freedom and power and  I pick up many things from being around men. I've learned about players, the games people try to pull you in, working in certain environments and surviving the climate.

I haven't texted this guy back for hours now based off his behavior yesterday.  I haven't hit him with, " Heeyy, What's going on? How do you feel about me? Let's talk. ..." and I won't. It's not worth it. I've been ordering takeout, browsing online, going out to restaurants to read because I know his game and I have no time and have other guys just like him to line up.

People don't like me on this forum because I say the same things a man would but coming from a woman. NOTHING I have said in any thread is new . It wouldn't rile up anyone else coming from a man. The whole front page of general has threads dedicated to a certain body type. POF, TAY, and TAN talk about rosters and frequent dating with no commitments. All I do with the guys I go out with is waste time. I don't have feelings for them, I like them as friends, but nothing will ever happen. Unlike a lot of men though, I TELL them . Sometimes they leave, sometimes they try to change my mind. Eventually they all leave.

I've been trying to catch spelling mistakes and edited. The truth is that I started reading through male forums when I had a very bad breakup. I didn't understand anything about men or why they did certain things. A lot of reading through the forums helped me to wise up and toughen up. I've got a completely different view of things then before. I have since gotten over the guy and moved on with my life because I get the simple stuff. If I had not become wiser, I'd probably have been through 6 different players trying to figure out what I did wrong. I'd be bitter as ****. I'd hate all men.  Instead, I'm having chicken teriyaki and reading. NOT crying over the bathroom sink.

This has been edited.

rooster-01.gif

For the record, I don't sleep around and I'm honest. All except one ex would feel negatively towards me.

Last edited:
Looking online for "matches" is as desperate as someone can get :rofl:

As a female, if you can't get a man something is completely wrong with YOU. Dead broke Fat chicks can get a man

Last edited:
Im almost positive this is DC now, but ill play.

I have a question for [@=https://niketalk.com/members/150094"hustle like (dude)*, "run game like a (dude)", talking about side dudes and man thots? Why dont women want to be women anymore?

Oh I know women have been doing it, women BEEN had the freedom(maybe not HUNDREDS of years ago). Women have the power to CHOOSE, yes, but they still have to deal with repercussions of those decisions. My thing is why do they think its cool now? Draya got "yall" ***** up, your honess CAN NOT BE DELETED. A garden tool is still a garden tool THAT aint change. Contray to jaded belief Its not a double standard.

Honestly I want a woman to be a woman to my man. I want a female to be into some of the samething, but I dont want a woman to be LIKE me. Be complimentary, make me better as I do you. Dont MATCH.

You dont doe. Folks dont like you because you make thread about nothing like it something. No disrespect, but, like seriously, you think you're the only person that wants to be with someone that is physically attractive?

the bands is coming for some of yall. i aint snitching, but it's clear some of yall bout to catch the hammer.

Back
Top Bottom