Lettuce discuss Sacramento, CA

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by th1nk

Originally Posted by allnyter00

cowboy
sac is just about the only city/nearby suburb in CA that will have cowboys running around...
Dude went to Old Town Sac and thought thats how the rest of the 916 is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a *%#*@+@ idiot
indifferent.gif
Haha, I actually enjoy Old Town Sac. 

Originally Posted by th1nk

cowboy
sac is just about the only city/nearby suburb in CA that will have cowboys running around...
Dude went to Old Town Sac and thought thats how the rest of the 916 is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What a *%#*@+@ idiot
indifferent.gif
Haha, I actually enjoy Old Town Sac. 

I was born and raised in Sacramento. (South Natomas) It will always be my home
pimp.gif

But at the same time I dont want to live here anymore. It's just boring and depressing IMO.

I wish Sac would make that jump to a legit city, but I dont know if that would ever happen in my lifetime.
Things I do enjoy = The River,
pimp.gif
, Diversity.

If I could I'd rather live in SF.

I was born and raised in Sacramento. (South Natomas) It will always be my home
pimp.gif

But at the same time I dont want to live here anymore. It's just boring and depressing IMO.

I wish Sac would make that jump to a legit city, but I dont know if that would ever happen in my lifetime.
Things I do enjoy = The River,
pimp.gif
, Diversity.

If I could I'd rather live in SF.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Question to the 916'ers that are commenting on the hood....... Where the hood at?.......... word to DMX.... srs I don't know where it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

South Sacramento around meadowview is kinda ghetto. I stay in Sacramento but commute to Davis for school and it's
smokin.gif
Crap, I'm only 18.
The plazas (sons of somoa and plaza village crips),Medoview(Some moved from West Side luis Park in Stoccton and started a hood),45th ave (Tiny Raskal Gang and ABZ),lemon hill and lemon bell (KZT),oak park (HopSingTong,oak park bloods,Lil Outlaw Crip), Stoccton blvd (VBZ viet boyz gang and more HopSing) ,Grove and Las Palmas off of norwood ave (Lil Gansta Crip166),Arcade (CAK crazy asian klan),Del Paso Heights(Elm st.-Pirus,more Lil Gangsta Crip,TPOS 7905,MOD,Hmong National Society),Strawberry Manners,West gate,GardenLand(VGS).There's way more areas and hoods out here

jesus christ!!!
you serious with this?!
i'm no where near about that life, but i didn't think there was sooo many ppl about it here!
heard about some of the shenanigans the kzt has done...

Question to the 916'ers that are commenting on the hood....... Where the hood at?.......... word to DMX.... srs I don't know where it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

South Sacramento around meadowview is kinda ghetto. I stay in Sacramento but commute to Davis for school and it's
smokin.gif
Crap, I'm only 18.
The plazas (sons of somoa and plaza village crips),Medoview(Some moved from West Side luis Park in Stoccton and started a hood),45th ave (Tiny Raskal Gang and ABZ),lemon hill and lemon bell (KZT),oak park (HopSingTong,oak park bloods,Lil Outlaw Crip), Stoccton blvd (VBZ viet boyz gang and more HopSing) ,Grove and Las Palmas off of norwood ave (Lil Gansta Crip166),Arcade (CAK crazy asian klan),Del Paso Heights(Elm st.-Pirus,more Lil Gangsta Crip,TPOS 7905,MOD,Hmong National Society),Strawberry Manners,West gate,GardenLand(VGS).There's way more areas and hoods out here

jesus christ!!!
you serious with this?!
i'm no where near about that life, but i didn't think there was sooo many ppl about it here!

Real talk now........ I have been living in the 916 for 12-13 years now.

What the hell is there to do around here
laugh.gif

The most fun I have nowadays is, visiting my buds in LA (most of them actually plan on moving back to Sac after college) and Vegas
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Real talk now........ I have been living in the 916 for 12-13 years now.

What the hell is there to do around here
laugh.gif

The most fun I have nowadays is, visiting my buds in LA (most of them actually plan on moving back to Sac after college) and Vegas
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

smokin.gif
Crap, I'm only 18.

jesus christ!!!
you serious with this?!
Yeah I'm serious,that's just some of the hoods.Stoccton blvd is the war zone in the south and Norwood ave. and Marysville blvd  is the war zone for the north..Lemon Hill and Lemon bell 6100 down the street from Will C.wood school is kzt's blocc

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

smokin.gif
Crap, I'm only 18.

jesus christ!!!
you serious with this?!
Yeah I'm serious,that's just some of the hoods.Stoccton blvd is the war zone in the south and Norwood ave. and Marysville blvd  is the war zone for the north..Lemon Hill and Lemon bell 6100 down the street from Will C.wood school is kzt's blocc

Haha all good...I just know, for a fact, that there are Sac people lurking on here that will call the cops on you just to try ruining your day. True Player Haters Ball style. I don't need to point fingers. They know who they are.

Haha all good...I just know, for a fact, that there are Sac people lurking on here that will call the cops on you just to try ruining your day. True Player Haters Ball style. I don't need to point fingers. They know who they are.

My 2 cuzzo's are Daniel and Darren. They tall, dark skinned Laotians both brothers who been bangn Lgc since I can remember. Daniel use to date a Hispanic chick but I think he wit a cute black girl now. Darren like around 19-20, wears a lot of blue...kicks it with some C14 dudes...

Back
Top Bottom