Li-Ning Thread

very niceee indeed

why don't u buy the team no sleep one?
devil.gif
They only had 12 pairs, they sold out the moment the event started...

My girlfriend is going to be shooting a commercial with D Wade tomorrow in Shanghai. Going to see if she can mooch off some free shoes or at least get me some coupons so I can grab some for less than retail haha.

If I end up getting a pair here in shanghai, I'll let you know how they feel after balling in them.

Looks almost like the Lebron x home pair lol
im pretty sure if the hyperdunks/hyperfuses/kdv's/hyperenforcers/crazy light 2s (you see where im going here) would all "look like" the lebron x home pair if it had the same color blocking and was a super smudged picture

My gf couldn't get me any freebies from the Li-Ning shoot. They were super stingy. Had a stand-in for D Wade for part of the shooting and wouldn't even let him take home the pair of shoes he was wearing haha.

My gf couldn't get me any freebies from the Li-Ning shoot. They were super stingy. Had a stand-in for D Wade for part of the shooting and wouldn't even let him take home the pair of shoes he was wearing haha.
wth

thats what he gets for being signed to weak *** brand

I am still hopeful that the wow will have a stateside release. Or maybe they release the wow stateside and then a couple months into the season they release the wow 2

I am still hopeful that the wow will have a stateside release. Or maybe they release the wow stateside and then a couple months into the season they release the wow 2
Doubt it, Li Ning is trying to rebuild the brand in China and they dont even have a distribution set up to sell in America. They shut down their american ebusiness commerce site and have no contracts with any american company to distribute the shoes. They have not contacted footlocker, eastbay, or any other retail company for information about shelf space and volumes to order. I expect the WOWs to stay a chinese brand and not release in America until they redo their distribution channels. Which will take longer than a year at least.

Dwade is in China right now doing promotion for his shoes. It looks like they don't have enough supplies of the shoes there to sell and will focus selling the shoes ONLY in China with no plan on selling them in the United States anytime soon. This is bad news and not unexpected. We all knew Li Ning had major financial issues and its forcing them to keep their supply low and only distribute the shoes in China for the foreseeable future.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/03/lining-wade-idUSL3N0F92WU20130703

interesting article
"We're trying very hard to increase capacity," he said, citing the limited number of factories that can manufacture Wade's shoes.

"One of the things that really made it more difficult to scale up is Wade is so meticulous. These shoes are really complicated," said Kim.
so it's mainly an issue of manufacturing capacity? hopefully this doesn't mean the next wade shoes will be lower quality. is the first way of wade just li ning's hyundai genesis, a prestige model to build brand cachet, with elantras from here on out?

Doubt it, Li Ning is trying to rebuild the brand in China and they dont even have a distribution set up to sell in America. They shut down their american ebusiness commerce site and have no contracts with any american company to distribute the shoes. They have not contacted footlocker, eastbay, or any other retail company for information about shelf space and volumes to order. I expect the WOWs to stay a chinese brand and not release in America until they redo their distribution channels. Which will take longer than a year at least.

They could always go the boutique route if they wanted to. And for a small location they wouldn't need to allocate too many pairs either and it would be good press for both sides

I've had success with peak sneakers.com. I pre-ordered the encore lows and it took a long *** while to get them, but I did get them. They don't double box the shoe...it's just wrapped in brown paper so the box is a little crushed, but the shoes are legit! The guy who answers emails name is Danny I believe....he will answer emails promptly. Buy with confidence my friend!

interesting article
so it's mainly an issue of manufacturing capacity? hopefully this doesn't mean the next wade shoes will be lower quality. is the first way of wade just li ning's hyundai genesis, a prestige model to build brand cachet, with elantras from here on out?
it's strange they didn't have any plan to release it in US, since what i heard Li Ning already distributed them to Europe and some southeast asian countries :rolleyes i heard Li ning isn't the spain national team jersey vendor anymore

it's strange they didn't have any plan to release it in US, since what i heard Li Ning already distributed them to Europe and some southeast asian countries :rolleyes i heard Li ning isn't the spain national team jersey vendor anymore

Nike is now the official outfitter of the Spanish National team.

Back
Top Bottom