Li-Ning Thread

Storm Shadow's came in 
pimp.gif

I should have my StormShadows tomorrow but they're being delivered to my job and we're closed! Hopefully can pick them up.

Likely Tuesday. They use FedEx home delivery and that service runs Tuesday - Saturday

Ugh that service blows...

Pretty odd that the didn't even attempt delivery today. At 5 AM that had a delivery exception/no attempt. Not sure what that was for.

Strange how we all seem to have different experiences with WoW/FedEx.

Ordered Stormshadows and Lavas yesterday. All my orders from them ship by the expected date and FedEx usually hits my place by noon the latest. Clockwork every time. However my account on wow never updates, but as I stated a few pages ago, my Delivery Manager on my app updates immediately.

I hate how they use gone delivery service even when it's a commercial address. If they were smart they'd verify the address for each shipment and send accordingly. Home service is more expensive than standard ground

Last edited:
skep skep
They always use Home? I thought Ground was standard. Oh well...

Sold a bunch of random old pairs etc, was able to cop Goldrushes, Stormshadows, and Redlavas, all with 15% off. Hoping they call come in satisfactory condition. Will post when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom