Li-Ning Thread

Cloud cushion is the newest tech by Li-Ning Sports, and it is a kind of soft and resilient foam. Bounse + Cushion cushioning system resembles Adiprence 
thanks for the clarification. It seems to be consistent with what I've felt so far. The cloud feels softer in the all city 4s than the bounse and cushion setup in the 808 low. What I find weird is that they put their newest cushion tech in their team model while the wow 4 gets bounse and cushion. I'm not complaining though because both feel great. One is just softer and the other is firmer

Last edited:
Wanted The Edition 4s but I'll take the 5s if they'll be GR

Seems like brons and kds dying in the outlets has finally trickled down hill and benefitted us all. 

I know nikes pricing stopped me from 1st day cops over a decade ago.

Nikes actual advancements and innovation year to year now are tiny.

Unless you are a crazy shoe diva,  playing in last years models for less than half the price is ideal.

Wade 5 is 160....   im gonna need the 4 around 80 if im going to cop.

Thats just how the cheap hooper in me rolls

Seems like brons and kds dying in the outlets has finally trickled down hill and benefitted us all. 

Unless you are a crazy shoe diva,  playing in last years models for less than half the price is ideal.

80? lol u shootin up a prayer. but if they DOOOOOOO drop to 80.... buy buy buy buy buy in a heartbeat. its about time the prices started dropping. now that adidas has the juice, their prices have risen wildly across the board. its ridiculous

Count me in the same team too.

I have never tried these on. I wear a 12 in Nike what size should I get in these?

Last edited:
Especially with the plastic materials, I think the price should have been under $150, but that's me. 

Hahaha, stop it. You know I don't buy anything for retail, ever, so you are not making a big argument here :))))

The launch colorway is too generic for me imo. I liked the liberty 4. I wished there were more DS pairs around in my 10.5. Good to hear the retail price is "only" 160 for the 5's. Now lets see some actual sales of these 4's

Last edited:
Some of these shoes are starting to interest me. For me, I don't ball, but the price is seeming like that might be what's stopping me. I've seen some 2s on eBay of the "Overtown" and it's a nice looking shoe.

Do WOWs come in Youth or GS sizes?
Looking to purchase for a nephew but the last youth sizes i saw was were the 2.0s.

Back
Top Bottom