Li-Ning Thread

Is AliExpress fake even if you buy from the 98%+ feedback sellers? They don't have full size runs, which seems like a good sign. One seller said they deal directly with Li-ning.

This will be a reach but does anyone own a pair of the Wade Sixth Man's? The wade all city 4 mesh version is one of my fav shoes right now to hoop in so Im interested in their other products. Seems like the Wade All Day is the uglier version of the all city 4

Last edited:
Is AliExpress fake even if you buy from the 98%+ feedback sellers? They don't have full size runs, which seems like a good sign. One seller said they deal directly with Li-ning.

This will be a reach but does anyone own a pair of the Wade Sixth Man's? The wade all city 4 mesh version is one of my fav shoes right now to hoop in so Im interested in their other products. Seems like the Wade All Day is the uglier version of the all city 4

I could be way wrong but I think in cases like this AliExpress is simply the middle man in getting the stuff over here (US or wherever you might be). I think a few guys have used that system in finding the 808 line and stuff like that.

Yeah. I think it's China's version of eBay. The sellers are saying they're 100% authentic. So I copped the last liberty and lucky 13 in my 10.5 for around 160 each. Not gonna expect any perfect boxes becuz I chose the free shipping epacket option but I'd rather save $30 each on shipping. If everything turns out great, I'll be sure to buy some team models in the future.

Last edited:
Hows the sizing on the wow 2s? I seem to remember there being some issues with tts when they dropped but it wqs so long ago I cant recall what the consensus was?

Hows the sizing on the wow 2s? I seem to remember there being some issues with tts when they dropped but it wqs so long ago I cant recall what the consensus was?
I would say TTS if you can bear the longer than the usual break-in time since they're raw materials.

I always go .5 up, otherwise they hurt my toes. 
Once you break these in, I would say they are pretty TTS. The 2.5 encore were definitely easier to slip into and be comfortable.

There is no breaking in my man, tried that with a few, months after they still hurt as hell. That's why I went up on all of them after that. 

The 2 has the narrowest toebox out of all my shoes in the same size. Had to sell my tts pair

Last edited:

There is no breaking in my man, tried that with a few, months after they still hurt as hell. That's why I went up on all of them after that. 
My announcements finally feel good after about 2 years lmao, the only pair that I get to wear on a regular basis hahaha. But yeah I agree with all of you, I can't say that I necessarily have the patience for it either.

The Christmas that was planned to drop was flames this year. It was tossed and I've yet to see what they changed it to.  The one that was gonig to drop was called 'Butter scotch' 

^^Yeah. The wow 4 is my most comfortable ball shoe that is not mesh/woven. The christmas colorway has a synthethic upper but its soft and padded on the inside. The mesh on my liberty's and all city 4's are very soft

Last edited:
Got an email about a Black Friday sale from the wow website. Looks like there's gonna be some size 7.5s and 15s on sale lol

Last edited:
Wasn't the release date for the announcement 5 suppose to be yesterday?

And any info on the black xeno upper pair with white midsole? Saw a glimpse of it on IG.

Lol I received an email about a sale on sunlight station for some random adidas shoes.

Anyone here own the overtown or pink wow4's? How soft is the mesh on them?

Last edited:
I read randomly on "the gram", 40% off sale on 4s beginning at midnight...

copped a pair of pink origamis. They were literally the only colorway in 10.5. Payment went to edition boutique. Interesting..

Certain colorways are on sale, but then the prices in the drop down list on certain sizes, like 12, aren't reduced. Weird
I notice they have some sizes listed but are sold out when you select them. Maybe the ones that arent reduced are the sold out sizes? I could be wrong

I see a link to aliexpress on the WOW website so I guess those guys on there are legit. I have my lucky 13 and liberty on the way from them.

Back
Top Bottom