Lil’ Wayne Feat. Jay-Z - Mr. Carter (Full)

the song was
pimp.gif
the haters really came out to completely %+*! on weezy and say his part was basura and of course jay was killing it...they both went in thesong is complete and balanced...2 thumbs up

sick.gif
that beat was naaaaaaasty
pimp.gif

jay killed it as usual. i really thought weezy's mind was cooked from all that substance hes been abusing but i see he was focused for c3

I don't think Jay held back. It was a commencement speech in a way. He said what he had to say and left. He wasn't trying to outshine Wayne, just leavehis stamp and bounce.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Yall overhyping this Jay-Z verse as usual

and as usual u come in here with some reason to downplay it. anything Jay related u should just NOT post, OR listen to.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

and as usual u come in here with some reason to downplay it. anything Jay related u should just NOT post, OR listen to.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i mean Gritty acting like people said Jay's verse was the second coming ofD'evils... nobody hyped it up as some monumental hip-hop quote., people just saying it was a hot verse.

.:waits to be call a Jay d..k rider:.

with that said hot track but mostly inpart to do with the vibe and Jay's verse.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

grin.gif

and as usual some Captain save a Hov comes to the rescue
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom