Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

The lasagna line is not good wordplay. The g is silent (duh) but it still really doesn't make sense because lasagna does not move in silence. Horrible line and people think its genius.

^^^^Cosign Thank U I said the same thing son @@% is he talkin bout??  this song is not all that great & ppl goin nuts over & it the beat is aggravatin

MusicalExcellence wrote:
It truly befuddles me how you constantly hate on other rappers yet you're EXACTLY THE SAME as any random rapping negro of the street (or cul de sac). You really think you're gonna make it hating on everybody else when you sound exactly like them...c'mon bro. Change your SN to MusicalAverageness and focus on getting a job.

MusicalExcellence wrote:
It truly befuddles me how you constantly hate on other rappers yet you're EXACTLY THE SAME as any random rapping negro of the street (or cul de sac). You really think you're gonna make it hating on everybody else when you sound exactly like them...c'mon bro. Change your SN to MusicalAverageness and focus on getting a job.

how many random rappers spit about lucid dreams, inception, and html on jacked beats?

did u hear this?

how many random rappers spit about lucid dreams, inception, and html on jacked beats?

did u hear this?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

did u hear this?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by All Ready

why did wayne punch lil chuckie?

I saw that too.

But, if you look closely, it's a friendly nudge.

naw, he hit em harder than that

it wasn't a full swing but it was enough for them to pull wayne away as they did

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by All Ready

why did wayne punch lil chuckie?

I saw that too.

But, if you look closely, it's a friendly nudge.

naw, he hit em harder than that

it wasn't a full swing but it was enough for them to pull wayne away as they did

which video is chuckie punched?

i hope that girl who degraded herself got paid to get a better weave

how old is lil twist ...11?

btw...love the song

which video is chuckie punched?

i hope that girl who degraded herself got paid to get a better weave

how old is lil twist ...11?

btw...love the song

Leave it up to NT to teach me the meaning of that lasagna line, I was still puzzled when styles p and sheek put out a song to that line the other day, I feel like a bone head,
pimp.gif
line tho

Leave it up to NT to teach me the meaning of that lasagna line, I was still puzzled when styles p and sheek put out a song to that line the other day, I feel like a bone head,
pimp.gif
line tho

Back
Top Bottom