Lil' Wayne - 6'7" (feat. Cory Gunz)

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

why did wayne punch lil chuckie?

I saw that too.

But, if you look closely, it's a friendly nudge.

naw, he hit em harder than that

it wasn't a full swing but it was enough for them to pull wayne away as they did

No,I'm not getting rid of chuckee I didn't punch him for real I just play too dam much but ya luv it tho about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Retweeted by 100+ people

liltunechi

Lil Wayne WEEZY F

I saw that too.

it wasn't a full swing but it was enough for them to pull wayne away as they did

No,I'm not getting rid of chuckee I didn't punch him for real I just play too dam much but ya luv it tho about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone Retweeted by 100+ people

liltunechi

Lil Wayne WEEZY F

so who said this wasn't gonna be 24/7 on da radio? 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^Cory
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I've been telling yall about this guy for years. He's only gonna get better. Shout out to Twig1026 for puttin me on to this

^^^^Cory
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I've been telling yall about this guy for years. He's only gonna get better. Shout out to Twig1026 for puttin me on to this

I saw that too.

liltunechi

Lil Wayne WEEZY F

roll.gif
I don't understand why thousands of people retweeted that. Like I understand quotes & stuff, but why would you retweet that?
roll.gif

I saw that too.

liltunechi

Lil Wayne WEEZY F

roll.gif
I don't understand why thousands of people retweeted that. Like I understand quotes & stuff, but why would you retweet that?
roll.gif

[h1]Lil Wayne's '6 Foot 7 Foot' Video Is 'A Game Changer' [/h1]
Posted 3 hrs ago by Hillary Crosley in Music News

wayne-bbs-red-hat-575.jpg

Earlier this week, footage of Birdman and Lil Wayne's "Fire Flame" remix video hit the web and RapFix was left wondering: Why would Weezy shoot a "Fire Flame" video before releasing a clip for his own "6 Foot 7 Foot" single?

" 'Fire Flame' is one of the songs that are for the home team," said DJ Scoob Doo, Wayne's personal videographer. "He's done a lot of features and songs for Tha Carter but this is a home team song. And it's not a problem to do a home team video before '6 Foot 7 Foot.' "

As for the video for Wayne's first post-prison single, which features Cory Gunz, it may come sooner than we thought.

"It's actually going to be shot this week. I would love to tell everybody the concept but there will be people trying to get the idea and put it out before '6 Foot 7 Foot' drops," said the Nino Brown Story creator. "But once people see the '6 Foot 7 Foot,' I guarantee that it's going to be a game changer."

And where is this revolutionary concept being shot?

"I think the video's going to be shot ... not on Pluto, but I think on Mars," joked Scoob.

On the "Fire Flame" set, Scoob said the usually too-cool-for-school Cash Money-Young Money members were in uncharted territory.

"The vibe was a new beginning because a lot of people on set hadn't been reintroduced to the new post-Rikers Island Lil Wayne," he said. "People were intrigued and extra excited to be there. Usually on a video set, people tend to arrive within a time window of like four hours. But since there wasn't a guarantee of what you could expect, the anticipation of getting to the set was a little bit higher than usual."

[h1]Lil Wayne's '6 Foot 7 Foot' Video Is 'A Game Changer' [/h1]
Posted 3 hrs ago by Hillary Crosley in Music News

wayne-bbs-red-hat-575.jpg

Earlier this week, footage of Birdman and Lil Wayne's "Fire Flame" remix video hit the web and RapFix was left wondering: Why would Weezy shoot a "Fire Flame" video before releasing a clip for his own "6 Foot 7 Foot" single?

" 'Fire Flame' is one of the songs that are for the home team," said DJ Scoob Doo, Wayne's personal videographer. "He's done a lot of features and songs for Tha Carter but this is a home team song. And it's not a problem to do a home team video before '6 Foot 7 Foot.' "

As for the video for Wayne's first post-prison single, which features Cory Gunz, it may come sooner than we thought.

"It's actually going to be shot this week. I would love to tell everybody the concept but there will be people trying to get the idea and put it out before '6 Foot 7 Foot' drops," said the Nino Brown Story creator. "But once people see the '6 Foot 7 Foot,' I guarantee that it's going to be a game changer."

And where is this revolutionary concept being shot?

"I think the video's going to be shot ... not on Pluto, but I think on Mars," joked Scoob.

On the "Fire Flame" set, Scoob said the usually too-cool-for-school Cash Money-Young Money members were in uncharted territory.

"The vibe was a new beginning because a lot of people on set hadn't been reintroduced to the new post-Rikers Island Lil Wayne," he said. "People were intrigued and extra excited to be there. Usually on a video set, people tend to arrive within a time window of like four hours. But since there wasn't a guarantee of what you could expect, the anticipation of getting to the set was a little bit higher than usual."

Back
Top Bottom