Lily Allen Pregnant. Vol" Is this a trend"

[h1]Lily Allen Pregnant[/h1]

The Sun is reporting that singer Lily Allen is expecting a baby.

[table][tr][td]
29A718BCCE197670491297F452D2.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Singer Lily Allen is expecting her first child, according to The Sun. The 22-year-old and her boyfriend Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers are delighted.

A source close to the singer said: "Lily is thrilled to be pregnant and can't wait to become a mum. She's a real family person. Ed's very happy. He is really looking after her." The singer of hits including Smile and LDN has been dating Ed - who is 15 years her senior - since September. They now plan to set up home together.

Lily - daughter of actor Keith Allen - is expected to follow in the footsteps of Charlotte Church and branch out into TV in between releasing singles and albums.

It's not a trend, Celebrities always have done stuff like this on a whim.

When your head is in the clouds, things that seem like momentum tasks to normal people such as having kids, is like deciding whether or not you want a cat or adog to people with wealth and status.

she was wayyyy overrated anyway....she's extremely average

I wouldnt even waste the baby batter on her

Cats were only digging her cuz she was into shoes...

no bull being pregnant is contagious. when my sister was pregnant so were two of my cousins. it might be in the water.

Away from niketalk nerd land, people have relationships and intercourse. Some of us should try it sometime.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

she was wayyyy overrated anyway....she's extremely average

I wouldnt even waste the baby batter on her

Cats were only digging her cuz she was into shoes...

Glad someone said it. I've turned down better than Lily.

Back
Top Bottom