Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt know mexican sneakerhead was on NT 
laugh.gif

I'm so heated the mobile link was broken I had my phone IN MY HAND when it went off and clicked like oh shhhhh. Then when I got the homepage I was like oh cool nike IDs and ignored it. I was at my work CPU too >:!!!!!

Same thing happened to me. All I wanted were the Oregons, and when the tweet went out the individual link for that shoe was not live (for me). Had to keep refreshing for 5 mins and it finally went live, missed out again.
mean.gif
Same thing happened to me. 
indifferent.gif

Wait wait wait wait wait a damn minute. Are you telling me that the restock was real? I hit the link to the "We know you been waiting for this" and it sent me to some flynit stuff

Wait wait wait wait wait a damn minute. Are you telling me that the restock was real? I hit the link to the "We know you been waiting for this" and it sent me to some flynit stuff
if you were on mobile i think you were ******

Very real. The mobile link that was tweeted was broken.

I really messed up first i clicked on the link on a ipad and it took me straight to the nike home page so i thought you had to search each sneaker. So when i got on my laptop i didn't bother pressing the link. My video is here for the March 2014 Restock  

:rofl:

Yeah it was real bro copped bobcat 10s

They added some more verification to make the bots fail lol you had to click on words that matched the picture LOL four of them in the right order.

I got a pair of Oregon Foams, DB Foams and Gamma :smile:

They added some more verification to make the bots fail lol you had to click on words that matched the picture LOL four of them in the right order.

I got a pair of Oregon Foams, DB Foams and Gamma :smile:
r u serious oregons and db foams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom