Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to get a pair of DBX's in my size (I have a 14, but would have preferred a 13) and struck out...tried a few more, but wasn't prepared and no "assistance".  Ah well...

This thread is hard to keep up w/ but did @Lver of Jordan  get his Bred 1s?  I remember him and his posts from the Bred 1 thread...I hope he did.

All I want is a pair of Laneys. This sucks. Wish I checked for them earlier.

Tried to get a pair of DBX's in my size (I have a 14, but would have preferred a 13) and struck out...tried a few more, but wasn't prepared and no "assistance".  Ah well...

This thread is hard to keep up w/ but did @Lver of Jordan
 get his Bred 1s?  I remember him and his posts from the Bred 1 thread...I hope he did.

Nah bro, EPIC FAIL AGAIN! :smh:

This thread is hard to keep up w/ but did @Lver of Jordan  get his Bred 1s?  I remember him and his posts from the Bred 1 thread...I hope he did.
He didnt fam 
mean.gif

Was anyone successful on the Preludes? I wanted the 4 and the 6, but after failing on the Breds I figured they'd be too limited so I didn't even try.

I remember when getting shoes on Nike was about spamming the atc button, I never failed then I swear 
laugh.gif

Did anybody else get a drop down menu on mobile? I swore I saw them free id's and never looked back.. get home and find out Breds are up #thestruggle 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom