Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

They added some more verification to make the bots fail lol you had to click on words that matched the picture LOL four of them in the right order.

I got a pair of Oregon Foams, DB Foams and Gamma :smile:
Wow, nice come up!

They added some more verification to make the bots fail lol you had to click on words that matched the picture LOL four of them in the right order.

not for every shoe

I'm really glad they are trying to combat the bot issue, no more adding to cart because all the words and images are random, gotta love captcha!

Damn both the size u wanted?

Had a 15% off coupon that I wanted to use on all shoes but didn't want to risk it so I checked out quickly. Got my Black/red 1s for $119 shipped 
pimp.gif

i have the Oreo 5s in size 12 in my cart, if anyone wants them im about to clear my cart.
fat chance someone will be able to snag them. better off copping and selling for retail if youre feeling that generous to take the temporary hit lol

Anyone else notice you couldn't right click each shoe and open multiple windows from their restock page? Is it just me? haha

Last edited:
I sure wish whoever has the gamma 12s in their cart either checks out after or let's them go. If they are in ur cart u aren't u checking out! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom