Links for possible Nike.com Restock This March. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo..... What about that April restock?
nerd.gif
nthat.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Was asked not to discuss stock #s beyond this, they were upset I leaked this much out. 
But , both Foams had the least amount stock wise.
Thanks for info... any other restocks in the horizon prior to fiscal year end? 

The next restock will cover shoes that release now until the restock. So basically shoes that haven't released yet. So cop on release day and don't rely on the restock.

The next restock will cover shoes that release now until the restock. So basically shoes that haven't released yet. So cop on release day and don't rely on the restock.

probably before "now" since a lot of recent releases weren't on the restock.... stuff like the All Star pack, infrared 6s, powder Xs, Kobe 9s, etc weren't on there.

probably before "now" since a lot of recent releases weren't on the restock.... stuff like the All Star pack, infrared 6s, powder Xs, Kobe 9s, etc weren't on there.
Yep, you are correct.   I know a lot of ppl hoping for those infrared23 6's... not to mention the other color red shoe. 

Yep, you are correct.   I know a lot of ppl hoping for those infrared23 6's... not to mention the other color red shoe. 

I heard that other shoe got sent to celebrities and stuff. if it does pop up, id probably clean up on the other shoes... dude gonna be fixated on that shoe in the worse way :lol:

need dem 6s tho.

Missed out on this restock, saw the link on my iPhone and blew it off thinking it was for nike ID when I clicked on it :frown:....we'll hopefully the next one I can be more prepared for it. Would like to get the MP kobes and ASG Kobe's. I won't be greedy I promise lol

I had literally set up page monitor the day of the restock. I only had it for retro Jordan's so I completely missed on the other stuff that was in the restock. I had Laneys and gamma XIs in my cart after I checked out with my bred 1s but I let those go. I had just bought 3 pairs the week prior so I couldn't go hamf.

Yea I wish I could've copped some breds. That next restock tho, it's on and popping. Getting my Kobe's and possibly a pair of yeezys. Would like another pair of infrared 23 6s but it's not a big deal. Hoping that comes in June or July it'll be perfect

ALWAYS happy to help fellas. Glad to see a ton of people ate on this restock. Also give shoutouts to @mwalker
, dont forget about him. 
Got to try the page monitor when I get some spare time. Good looks to all that helped with the restock and leading up to it, as always. Got my kicks in Monday & yesterday. The 1's should be here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom