List your team's untouchable players

Warriors - Steph Curry

49ERS - Patrick Willis, Michael Crabtree

A's - Andrew Bailey, Kurt Suzuki

Green+Bay+Packers+v+New+Orleans+Saints+_Zqg9qwSPyAl.jpg

jermichael-finley1.jpg

I can not wait to see him man handle every D-back in the league next year. like he did in the Arizona game. He will be the best Tight End in the league very quickly, you can bet on that.

Baltimore+Ravens+v+Green+Bay+Packers+Ydjg_24clpml.jpg

brandon-jennings.jpg

Andrew-Bogut-300x278.jpg

Green+Bay+Packers+v+New+Orleans+Saints+_Zqg9qwSPyAl.jpg

jermichael-finley1.jpg

I can not wait to see him man handle every D-back in the league next year. like he did in the Arizona game. He will be the best Tight End in the league very quickly, you can bet on that.

Baltimore+Ravens+v+Green+Bay+Packers+Ydjg_24clpml.jpg

brandon-jennings.jpg

Andrew-Bogut-300x278.jpg

Bulls - Rose

Blackhawks - Kane and Toews

Bears - not a damn person

White Sox - Beckham and Danks (kinda)

but then again I don't believe in the idea of "untouchable" talent

Bulls - Rose

Blackhawks - Kane and Toews

Bears - not a damn person

White Sox - Beckham and Danks (kinda)

but then again I don't believe in the idea of "untouchable" talent

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He will be the best Tight End in the league very quickly, you can bet on that.
Can we? You'll lose.
Yea we can. Maybe you havent seen enough of him to know, but as i watched every Packer game, it was very easy to tell how good he's going to be. And im not the only one saying this, alot of people know how good he's gonna be. Check the Arizona Playoff game. He's too fast for linebackers, but too big and strong for D backs. Dude is 6'6 250 The picture i posted, he's getting hugged and jumped on as he caught that ball.

Barring any injury to him or Rodgers, yes dude will be one of the best either this year or next year.

Can we? You'll lose.
Yea we can. Maybe you havent seen enough of him to know, but as i watched every Packer game, it was very easy to tell how good he's going to be. And im not the only one saying this, alot of people know how good he's gonna be. Check the Arizona Playoff game. He's too fast for linebackers, but too big and strong for D backs. Dude is 6'6 250 The picture i posted, he's getting hugged and jumped on as he caught that ball.

Barring any injury to him or Rodgers, yes dude will be one of the best either this year or next year.

Mavs: Dirk

Seahawks: No one is really "untouchable" imo. Maybe Aaron Curry and some of the rookies but that's about it.

Mavs: Dirk

Seahawks: No one is really "untouchable" imo. Maybe Aaron Curry and some of the rookies but that's about it.

Houston-Yao
Astros-No one
laugh.gif

Packers-Rodgers, Mathews, Jennings(personal favorite) Findley
Chelsea-Drogba

Houston-Yao
Astros-No one
laugh.gif

Packers-Rodgers, Mathews, Jennings(personal favorite) Findley
Chelsea-Drogba

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Can we? You'll lose.

Yo man I've been a Packer fan my whole life, and I want to believe in Finley's ascension to greatness as much as you do... but he might be the most overhyped player in the NFL this offseason. Packer message boards are all over this dude's nuts like he is about to tear up the L, well he still has to do better than Dallas Clark, Antonio Gates and a few others. I love the guy, it's true that he's athletic and skilled, but he still has to play the games.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Can we? You'll lose.

Yo man I've been a Packer fan my whole life, and I want to believe in Finley's ascension to greatness as much as you do... but he might be the most overhyped player in the NFL this offseason. Packer message boards are all over this dude's nuts like he is about to tear up the L, well he still has to do better than Dallas Clark, Antonio Gates and a few others. I love the guy, it's true that he's athletic and skilled, but he still has to play the games.

Back
Top Bottom