List your team's untouchable players

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

No one's safe on that team, you should know that by now 
happy.gif
Ricky Rubio's not untouchable? David Kahn is literally building the team around him, and he's not even on the squad yet.

happy.gif
Ricky Rubio's not untouchable? David Kahn is literally building the team around him, and he's not even on the squad yet.

Lakers - Kobe Bryant

Colts - Peyton Manning

Heat - Lebron James

Penguins - Sidney Crosby

Yankees - Derek Jeter

Cowboys - Tony Romo

Lakers - Kobe Bryant

Colts - Peyton Manning

Heat - Lebron James

Penguins - Sidney Crosby

Yankees - Derek Jeter

Cowboys - Tony Romo

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

NBA: Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol

MLB: Andre Ethier, Matt Kemp

Basically, AND:

A couple of years ago, I thought this, but now with everything going on in Dodgerland, I'm not so sure anymore.

NHL:  Anze Kopitar

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

NBA: Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol

MLB: Andre Ethier, Matt Kemp

Basically, AND:

A couple of years ago, I thought this, but now with everything going on in Dodgerland, I'm not so sure anymore.

NHL:  Anze Kopitar

Rockies - Ubaldo, CarGo and Tulo (and probably Fowler)
Broncos - No one. As we have seen you can have anyone on the team. McD would never trade Tebow because his fate is tied to him. If we didnt have that #+# hat, Champ and Elvis Dumervil would be untouchable.
Nugs - Melo - unless he doesnt agree to contract extension, then I say let the bidding wars begin!
Arsenal - RVP. Cesc (no he isnt going to Barca).

Rockies - Ubaldo, CarGo and Tulo (and probably Fowler)
Broncos - No one. As we have seen you can have anyone on the team. McD would never trade Tebow because his fate is tied to him. If we didnt have that #+# hat, Champ and Elvis Dumervil would be untouchable.
Nugs - Melo - unless he doesnt agree to contract extension, then I say let the bidding wars begin!
Arsenal - RVP. Cesc (no he isnt going to Barca).

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He will be the best Tight End in the league very quickly, you can bet on that.
Can we? You'll lose.
Yea we can. Maybe you havent seen enough of him to know, but as i watched every Packer game, it was very easy to tell how good he's going to be. And im not the only one saying this, alot of people know how good he's gonna be. Check the Arizona Playoff game. He's too fast for linebackers, but too big and strong for D backs. Dude is 6'6 250 The picture i posted, he's getting hugged and jumped on as he caught that ball.

Barring any injury to him or Rodgers, yes dude will be one of the best either this year or next year.
Yo man I've been a Packer fan my whole life, and I want to believe in Finley's ascension to greatness as much as you do... but he might be the most overhyped player in the NFL this offseason. Packer message boards are all over this dude's nuts like he is about to tear up the L, well he still has to do better than Dallas Clark, Antonio Gates and a few others. I love the guy, it's true that he's athletic and skilled, but he still has to play the games.

Yea there's a reason he's hyped though. He came out on three nationaly televised games against the Vikings, Ravens, and Cardinals and tore them up. He did work at a big football school in Texas. He's 23 years old, under a young and very talented QB, he proved himself last year as an up and coming star in the spotlight. If it wasn't for him the Packers wouldn't of had a chance in the Playoffs last year against the Cardinals. I expect him to start off this year where he left off last year on an absolute tear. He's only gonna get better at that age.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He will be the best Tight End in the league very quickly, you can bet on that.
Can we? You'll lose.
Yea we can. Maybe you havent seen enough of him to know, but as i watched every Packer game, it was very easy to tell how good he's going to be. And im not the only one saying this, alot of people know how good he's gonna be. Check the Arizona Playoff game. He's too fast for linebackers, but too big and strong for D backs. Dude is 6'6 250 The picture i posted, he's getting hugged and jumped on as he caught that ball.

Barring any injury to him or Rodgers, yes dude will be one of the best either this year or next year.
Yo man I've been a Packer fan my whole life, and I want to believe in Finley's ascension to greatness as much as you do... but he might be the most overhyped player in the NFL this offseason. Packer message boards are all over this dude's nuts like he is about to tear up the L, well he still has to do better than Dallas Clark, Antonio Gates and a few others. I love the guy, it's true that he's athletic and skilled, but he still has to play the games.

Yea there's a reason he's hyped though. He came out on three nationaly televised games against the Vikings, Ravens, and Cardinals and tore them up. He did work at a big football school in Texas. He's 23 years old, under a young and very talented QB, he proved himself last year as an up and coming star in the spotlight. If it wasn't for him the Packers wouldn't of had a chance in the Playoffs last year against the Cardinals. I expect him to start off this year where he left off last year on an absolute tear. He's only gonna get better at that age.

Originally Posted by JPZx

happy.gif
I am soo confused about Rubios situation. Is he playing this year?

And why did they just sign Ridnour for 4 years? They have 4 point gaurds now.

Rubio
Flynn
Ridnour
Sessions

Originally Posted by JPZx

happy.gif
I am soo confused about Rubios situation. Is he playing this year?

And why did they just sign Ridnour for 4 years? They have 4 point gaurds now.

Rubio
Flynn
Ridnour
Sessions

Thunder - Durant ( But there was a time i thought Gary Payton would retire a Sonic
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Seahawks - As of now no one, but it terms of dollars and cents, TJ houzyourmama

Mariners - Ichiro

Thunder - Durant ( But there was a time i thought Gary Payton would retire a Sonic
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Seahawks - As of now no one, but it terms of dollars and cents, TJ houzyourmama

Mariners - Ichiro

Back
Top Bottom