Little Caesar's introduces Pretzel Crust Pizza

concept intrigued me but then i came in here and saw that they added that extra cheesy sauce for no reason

How you gonna put that poverty lunchables nacho cheese on a real pizza?

I'll wait for Papa John's and Auntie Anne's to collab. A regular pizza with Auntie Anne's crust would be fire. That garlic sauce dip too? Aw man I'd **** around and kill myself from eating too many of those.​

Lil Caesars perfect for an after school snack

but this looks 
roll.gif

sick.gif

looks gross even in the commercial 

This doesn't look too good, but a fresh hot n ready meat trio is good for a lazy day. :pimp:

I give the pretzel pizza a month. Then it'll slip into obscurity to only be mentioned in "worst food ideas" blog posts along with every Jones Soda flavor, ever.

this pizza looks and sounds gross but i looked online and seen some people actually said it was good

the LC hate is absurd tho. its not that bad especially at the price. but to say its the worst pizza.. :lol: not even close.

add dominos and pizza hut to the bottom before LC bruh

Pizza is the kind of food that always taste good to me no matter what establishment it's from. Granted the best pizza I've ever had was Patxi's.

this tho.

Little Caesars is tolerable, its just the extra *** nacho cheese sauce that ruined this concoction.​

the LC hate is absurd tho. its not that bad especially at the price. but to say its the worst pizza.. :lol: not even close.

add dominos and pizza hut to the bottom before LC bruh

Same **** different name

Pizza hut crust makes pizza hut #1

You can tell the difference between good & bad pizza from the real pizza spots not the chain pizza spots

I give the pretzel pizza a month. Then it'll slip into obscurity to only be mentioned in "worst food ideas" blog posts along with every Jones Soda flavor, ever.

First the LC hate train, and now you wanna throw Jones soda under the bus??

Yeah they have the occasional "crazy" flavors, but the ones that are always at the store are nice.

Crushed melon, cream soda, berry lemonade :smokin

If that is nacho cheese on the pizza then bleghhh.

i've never had Little Caesars, but the responses to OP have got me intrigued as to how bad it could possibly be. :lol:

Yo, just had some for the fight...it was delicious, ya'll.

The cheese sauce instead of tomato sauce was a welcome change, and the pretzel crust was good, too.

*DISCLAIMER* I also eat butthole.

Yo, just had some for the fight...it was delicious, ya'll.
The cheese sauce instead of tomato sauce was a welcome change, and the pretzel crust was good, too.

*DISCLAIMER* I also eat butthole.
Had a bunch of people over for the fight and was broke. Hit up Little Caesar's. It was fresh and I was drunk so it was cool. That Rick Rude avy is ill.

Back
Top Bottom