Little Caesar's introduces Pretzel Crust Pizza

thats how i know none of you know pizza when you say pizza hut and dominos are good

:rofl:

Gave sum pizza hut to my dog and he threw it up then peed on it.

:lol:

For me I mess wit lil ceasers.....but any of these food chains gets blown away by a real pizza place in jersey philly ny Area. Lil ceaser is like strictly for that "I'm drunk and I only got a few singles who wants to go halfs on a lil ceasers tip"

Last edited:
Some of you crazy. lc is definitely at the bottom of chain pizza places. Frozen pizza from the grocery store has more flavor than lc.

I'm not a pizza snob either. I like almost any pizza but the last time I bought an lc pie the sauce and cheese had no kind of flavor. I always loved their bread sticks so i'll probably try those again.

yall franchises are terrible then

i dont eat pizza anymore other than on sundays now for football and we dont get LC obviously. most of my friends hate it

but LC has flavor and it aint no where near as bad as yall make it seem. it aint card board and has plenty of flavor. then again, im picky and only use to cop from the one by my house because well. others do suck, over cooking, old pizza sitting, just off days where the dough sucks, sauce sucks, etc

The only one close to me is in the hood so I base it off that place. I actually described it as cardboard when I tasted it.

i dont eat pizza anymore other than on sundays now for football and we dont get LC obviously. most of my friends hate it

but LC has flavor and it aint no where near as bad as yall make it seem. it aint card board and has plenty of flavor. then again, im picky and only use to cop from the one by my house because well. others do suck, over cooking, old pizza sitting, just off days where the dough sucks, sauce sucks, etc
The next time you get LC take some of the cheese and sauce off the "pizza" and put it on the box.  Take a bite of both the box and the "pizza".  Let me know which one tastes better.

Last edited:
The next time you get LC take some of the cheese and sauce off the "pizza" and put it on the box.  Take a bite of both the box and the "pizza".  Let me know which one tastes better.
Cardboard tastes better, just throwing that out there...

idk, the LC 2 min away from me tastes good

carry on bruh

Some of you crazy. lc is definitely at the bottom of chain pizza places. Frozen pizza from the grocery store has more flavor than lc.
LC is sold in many K-Marts

enough said
Little Caesars and cheap socks is the only reason I visit the K mart by me.

The little caesars in there is far better than the papa johns or dominos by me.

It's really not even close when you factor in price. They don't deliver tho
tired.gif

I rock with LC heavy. The ladies in there (which is in a K-Mart as well) already know what the deal is when they see me strolling in. Pepperoni pie, well done). We on a first name basis and I get the occasional free pie on a good day.

i know they used to have LC in K-mart but most ive seen arent even in business inside anymore ever since they focused on the $5 pizza thing

I rock with LC heavy. The ladies in there (which is in a K-Mart as well) already know what the deal is when they see me strolling in. Pepperoni pie, well done). We on a first name basis and I get the occasional free pie on a good day.
Reported for running a pimp operation out of a pizza parlor

Did u just put wacky over jets tho? U are a lost soul

^^^^trippin

Only thing good at lil cicis is the ciniman rolls and those lil chocolate roll thangs.

Back
Top Bottom