Little Caesar's introduces Pretzel Crust Pizza

little skeezers is good, it's best the next morning though, microwaving it for about 20ish seconds. 

i've never had Little Caesars, but the responses to OP have got me intrigued as to how bad it could possibly be. :lol:

LC is decent pizza. ive had PLENTY worse

NT always gotta go overboard with the stupid comments even though these the same dudes that eat ramen noodle out of a cup everyday and hot dogs with sliced bread.

smh

LC is decent pizza. ive had PLENTY worse

NT always gotta go overboard with the stupid comments even though these the same dudes that eat ramen noodle out of a cup everyday and hot dogs with sliced bread.

smh

Lc is the equivalent to those struggle meals

this pizza looks and sounds gross but i looked online and seen some people actually said it was good

the LC hate is absurd tho. its not that bad especially at the price. but to say its the worst pizza.. :lol: not even close.

add dominos and pizza hut to the bottom before LC bruh

Big pizza chains:
1. Papa Johns
2. Pizza Hut
3. Dominos
4. Little Caesars

Little Caesars is by far the worst of the big pizza chains. Even at $5 it's a terrible value.

Big pizza chains:
1. Papa Johns
2. Pizza Hut
3. Dominos
4. Little Caesars

Little Caesars is by far the worst of the big pizza chains. Even at $5 it's a terrible value.

dis dude really put papi john's at number uno though

Little Ceasers is terrible.

Pizza Hut is the Jordan of pizza. Meat Lovers omg **** is crack :x :x :smokin

Last edited:
I never understood the Dominos hate. It's basically Little Ceaser's prices (2 for $12) but 1000x better.

the 7th mile the 7th mile knows whassup with that Hungry Howie's :pimp:

Let's not even get into the garlic crust and all that good ish.

Pizza Hut really is the best of the big nationwide chains, though.

Last edited:
Papi johns da only one of the chainz I eats.

Lol at the pizza hut ad on nt.
Gross.

Gave sum pizza hut to my dog and he threw it up then peed on it.

PIzza Hut is a crapshoot. Some locations are good, others are absolute trash.

At least dominios is consistently average :lol:

Last edited:
I'm a pizza fanatic. I love pizza and could eat it everyday. So there is really no "Bad" pizza to me.

With that being said PIzza Hut is by far the worst chain. You can taste the pre processed dough like it stands out.

Pizza Hut the only Pizza place I won't buy from even if they have a deal, their wings are crack though and should get more pub.

Back
Top Bottom