Little crazy 8 year old tries to kill his teacher and gets pepper sprayed by the police.

lol this guy works in a school. we all know how great our education systems are no offfense. but yr opinion is officially null znd void. the education system and its policies are bass ackwards. esp in the inner city

lol this guy works in a school. we all know how great our education systems are no offfense. but yr opinion is officially null znd void. the education system and its policies are bass ackwards. esp in the inner city

I work in a facility where I have to deal with these type of kids every day. What the cops did was correct I've seen it done. For the cops point of view it is easier to spray him then have to put hands on especially since he had a sharp object because who knows maybe once the cops charged maybe that kid could've stabbed himself. Spraying the kid not ink disarmed him but also disoriented him and made it easier to restrain him. Ya to some it looks bad but believe me if you can avoid a struggle with someone holding an sharp object that us easily your first option it keeps everyone involved in that situation safe.

I work in a facility where I have to deal with these type of kids every day. What the cops did was correct I've seen it done. For the cops point of view it is easier to spray him then have to put hands on especially since he had a sharp object because who knows maybe once the cops charged maybe that kid could've stabbed himself. Spraying the kid not ink disarmed him but also disoriented him and made it easier to restrain him. Ya to some it looks bad but believe me if you can avoid a struggle with someone holding an sharp object that us easily your first option it keeps everyone involved in that situation safe.

Obviously when cops are dealing with a volatile child there's no correct answer, especially when you have to deal with this kid for the third time.

So they weren't looking for the correct answer, they were just looking for the one that was less wrong.

1.) Pepperspray the kid to subdue him without causing great bodily harm?

or

2.) Use physical force to subdue the kid and risk breaking one of his bones or dislocating one of his limbs?

It should be quite clear that the first option is less wrong and more publicly tolerable

Obviously when cops are dealing with a volatile child there's no correct answer, especially when you have to deal with this kid for the third time.

So they weren't looking for the correct answer, they were just looking for the one that was less wrong.

1.) Pepperspray the kid to subdue him without causing great bodily harm?

or

2.) Use physical force to subdue the kid and risk breaking one of his bones or dislocating one of his limbs?

It should be quite clear that the first option is less wrong and more publicly tolerable

Kids these days, they all have problems. And getting stabbed or pepper spraying? Pepper sprayed seems reasonable. Little rascal uad it coming to him anyway.

Kids these days, they all have problems. And getting stabbed or pepper spraying? Pepper sprayed seems reasonable. Little rascal uad it coming to him anyway.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

we did school work in the programs i worked in as well. 3 hours focusing on school work 2 focusing on basketball.

bottom line is, there were tons of bad kids that would come to the camp, some people were able to control them, some weren't. after the first time they realized this kid had serious problems they should've kicked him out then or sent him to a class where they have teachers who cater to kids like him and deal with kids with his behavior on a regular basis.

in all honestly if it was a high school kid who knew right from wrong, i would have no problem with what the cop did, but a pint sized 2nd grader who is still learning, it's just going to far.

I agree w/ getting him help. no doubt bout tht...but thats where the parents need to step in. 
So you don't think an 8 year old knows that having sharp objects threatening to kill people, throwing chairs, and throwing computers is wrong? 

we did school work in the programs i worked in as well. 3 hours focusing on school work 2 focusing on basketball.

bottom line is, there were tons of bad kids that would come to the camp, some people were able to control them, some weren't. after the first time they realized this kid had serious problems they should've kicked him out then or sent him to a class where they have teachers who cater to kids like him and deal with kids with his behavior on a regular basis.

in all honestly if it was a high school kid who knew right from wrong, i would have no problem with what the cop did, but a pint sized 2nd grader who is still learning, it's just going to far.

I agree w/ getting him help. no doubt bout tht...but thats where the parents need to step in. 
So you don't think an 8 year old knows that having sharp objects threatening to kill people, throwing chairs, and throwing computers is wrong? 

I see what your saying with he is still young and maybe doesnt completely understand the consequences of an action like that. Do you consider being pepper sprayed as using excessive force but being tackled or grabbed and the kid or the cop possible being injured not?  Yea ideally you could grab the kid and no one gets hurt but thats never a sure thing and anything could happen.

I see what your saying with he is still young and maybe doesnt completely understand the consequences of an action like that. Do you consider being pepper sprayed as using excessive force but being tackled or grabbed and the kid or the cop possible being injured not?  Yea ideally you could grab the kid and no one gets hurt but thats never a sure thing and anything could happen.

haha you can't be serious. what if they used a hands-on approach in subduing the kid and injure him/themselves. pepper spray would still be a bad idea then right?

haha you can't be serious. what if they used a hands-on approach in subduing the kid and injure him/themselves. pepper spray would still be a bad idea then right?

They should have brought his mother in and had him hit her instead.

She wouldnt have complained about the pepper spray then.

They should have brought his mother in and had him hit her instead.

She wouldnt have complained about the pepper spray then.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The boy's mother Mandy told 9News that police treated her son like a common criminal. She didn't excuse her son's actions, but said police could have talked him down like officers had done two other times when police were called to the school.
3rd incident with this bastard kid?
Cops were probably fed up, I would.
He's lucky he didn't get tazed.
U a messed up person ,You would wanna see the kid get tazed
laugh.gif

I would.

hell,the only reason i clicked this thread was because i thought it may have been a video of a kid getting pepper sprayed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The boy's mother Mandy told 9News that police treated her son like a common criminal. She didn't excuse her son's actions, but said police could have talked him down like officers had done two other times when police were called to the school.
3rd incident with this bastard kid?
Cops were probably fed up, I would.
He's lucky he didn't get tazed.
U a messed up person ,You would wanna see the kid get tazed
laugh.gif

I would.

hell,the only reason i clicked this thread was because i thought it may have been a video of a kid getting pepper sprayed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Stop that BS. Last I checked, adults are stronger than kids, you are a police officer and cannot subdue a child without pepper spray, you need to re-evaluate your career choice. You don't have to tackle the kid and hurt him. They should be trained for stuff like this. Keystone *** cops. Smh.

youre trippin kuz its people with your type opinions who woulda been even more outraged if the po's woulda put hands on him. theres prolly no protocol for this so its the lesser of two evils in my mind. u entitled to ya own opinion but i think its wrong.
My type of opinion huh? Where in my response that said I would be outraged by it? The kid was acting violently, it would have warranted it. Plus it was the THIRD TIME COPS WERE CALLED TO THE SCHOOL. It wasn't a new situation. What if he wasn't subdued like this twice before? At the third time as a cop, I'd be mad at this little bastard for this crap. Man I swear NT has some remedial people. Stop name calling and get it right before you start yapping. People are so quick to just jump. Smh.
if it was the third time then obviously the way they handled before obviously didnt work because kid is still wylin. its crazy to think the same tactics was goin to yield a different outcome. i think because he was pepper sprayed he will think twice about the next time n maybe he will ackrite.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Stop that BS. Last I checked, adults are stronger than kids, you are a police officer and cannot subdue a child without pepper spray, you need to re-evaluate your career choice. You don't have to tackle the kid and hurt him. They should be trained for stuff like this. Keystone *** cops. Smh.

youre trippin kuz its people with your type opinions who woulda been even more outraged if the po's woulda put hands on him. theres prolly no protocol for this so its the lesser of two evils in my mind. u entitled to ya own opinion but i think its wrong.
My type of opinion huh? Where in my response that said I would be outraged by it? The kid was acting violently, it would have warranted it. Plus it was the THIRD TIME COPS WERE CALLED TO THE SCHOOL. It wasn't a new situation. What if he wasn't subdued like this twice before? At the third time as a cop, I'd be mad at this little bastard for this crap. Man I swear NT has some remedial people. Stop name calling and get it right before you start yapping. People are so quick to just jump. Smh.
if it was the third time then obviously the way they handled before obviously didnt work because kid is still wylin. its crazy to think the same tactics was goin to yield a different outcome. i think because he was pepper sprayed he will think twice about the next time n maybe he will ackrite.

Back
Top Bottom