Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They’ve had ENOUGH :lol:

I will agree that one of the more disappointing aspects of the show is how empty and low budget it looks sometimes though

Seriously. How crazy is it that Ben's like I'm gonna watch this boy for 20 years and then train him. But then dies on him that first day and then pops back as a ghost 3-4 years later. Then tells him to go to Dagobah and just let the wiser Jedi Master train him. That's some wild stuff:lol:
Especially when you consider all of the now canon examples of some Jedi on the run finding some force sensitive kid and training them from video games to shows :smh:

This show has literally made me never want to see any new Star Wars content with original characters again. Disney needs to just move forward with all new stories.

1654284250021.gif

There are some **** takes in here. Im reminded why I dont come in this thread.

Talk about toxic fandom :smh:
werent you saying the same thing when alot of us did not like the sequel trilogy? then you came around and realized it was actually crap?

come on man we all wont have the same opinion on things. no need to call us toxic.

Like I said earlier. Sith don’t die easy unlike Jedi. Dark side users can cheat death. My theory is Reva get redeemed then the GI hunts her from the shadows and blindsides her like she did him.
vader bout to bring in jason issacs as the new grand inquisitor

What the **** in here would even be toxic vs the hateful racist **** out there?

A) Nobody hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans
B) Star Wars Fans are the the most toxic fanbase
C) If you don't like it, make your own movie/show
D) Be grateful we're getting new content

These "real fans" been groomed to get defensive with these same ol' tired *** responses whenever they see something they don't like. Sensitive bunch for real:lol:

Kenobi is such a good series. I cant wait to see Ben be at full strength toward the end. That little girl going to get an Emmy Nom out of this. Reva gonna faceturn and get killed by Vader.

It sucks for all yall complaining, dont get to enjoy the greatness and epicness this series is.

Cant wait for Absoka and I hope tjere is another Volume of the Book of Boba coming out.

A) Nobody hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans
B) Star Wars Fans are the the most toxic fanbase
C) If you don't like it, make your own movie/show
D) Be grateful we're getting new content

These "real fans" been groomed to get defensive with these same ol' tired *** responses whenever they see something they don't like. Sensitive bunch for real:lol:

it's funny cause weren't you the guy crying about Daisy Ridley not being nice to you?

I wouldn’t lose any sleep if I never saw her in another movie for the rest of my life. She was too busy to look up from her phone when I met her, so it seems like she’ll have plenty of time to continue that since her phone ain’t ringing right now:lol:

talk about sensitive... how's your show/movie coming along?

it's funny cause weren't you the guy crying about Daisy Ridley not being nice to you?

talk about sensitive... how's your show/movie coming along?

I don’t recall any crying and just shared my experience for what it was, but sure. If you wanna project and call me sensitive because I hit a nerve, it’s your prerogative. Let it all out.

Back
Top Bottom