Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fetchimage

Don't remember how many did I point the finger at the screen :lol:
Loving today's episode

The Anakin Skywalker reference hits me tho

Dave never disappoints
Man, I was doing this through out the episode and my wife was like "wtf, can you shut up" :rofl:

What a solid episode. And no one is going to call The Child Grogu lol.

If Mace Windu did survive and started to shift to the dark side, wouldn't Palpatine sense that over the years? Or do they only sense that when the person is fully projecting?

orange rosario doesn’t wanna train groot but is ok passing him off to another jedi to train. Weird.
Cuz she made a deal to train G. Mando insisted based on fulfilling his part of the deal.

Ashoka like other Jedi traumatized by the end of the CW clearly doesn't want to train another person only for them to go down the path of Vader.

She still got that connection to that broken Jedi order.

orange rosario doesn’t wanna train groot but is ok passing him off to another jedi to train. Weird.

Not the way I read it at all...I feel like she was going to keep her end of the deal but Grogu is the one who told her no because he’d rather stay with Din...

She was hesitant for sure but I think she was going to go through with it...

That little your welcome nod she gave Grogu as Din was walking back on his ship spoke volumes...The two of them talked about far more than what she told Din...

If Mace Windu did survive and started to shift to the dark side, wouldn't Palpatine sense that over the years? Or do they only sense that when the person is fully projecting?
Usually when they're projecting, face to face. Sidious would love it even if Windu's sole reason for it was revenge and to see him dead.

Depends on where Mace goes

Not the way I read it at all...I feel like she was going to keep her end of the deal but Grogu is the one who told her no because he’s rather stay with Din...

She was hesitant for sure but I think she was going to go through with it...

That little your welcome nod she gave Grogu as Din was walking back on his ship spoke volumes...The two of them talked about far more than what she told Din...
Yeah, they must have spoken about a lot of things. I, too, am curious as to who hid him during Order 66. And I also remember Ashoka mentioning that she had only met one person like, Grogu, which was Yoda. She never met Yaddle? Curious if they'll reference Yaddle lol

Yeah, they must have spoken about a lot of things. I, too, am curious as to who hid him during Order 66. And I also remember Ashoka mentioning that she had only met one person like, Grogu, which was Yoda. She never met Yaddle? Curious if they'll reference Yaddle lol

I could be wrong, but I believe Yaddle was before Ashoka's involvement with the Jedi. Yads was on the Jedi Council during Phantom Menance when Anakin was young. maybe she left the Jedi Council before Ashoka became a youngling?

Who else caught Luke’s theme when Ahsoka mentioned another Jedi possibly sensing Grogu if he opts to reach out through the force...Watched it twice and it’s there....Also the thing with this is, if Grogu does broadcast himself out through the force it’s not only Jedi he’ll be signaling...Who knows what’s out there that could be drawn in by something like that...

The Thrawn reveal is 💯 leading Ahsoka and Sabine getting their own series...Live action CW / Rebels sequel...Might as well consider this episode the pilot...

I wasn’t kidding with this:lol:

what if din brings grogu to the force beacon, and he attracts a gang of Jedis from Luke to whomever, and out comes mace, second hand to yoda. Mace takes him upon himself to take grogu under his wing and train under detection.

Solid episode!! Mannnnn Ahsoka live action debut was amazing! I got so hyped when I seen the two lightsabers! SHEBUS!!!

The Thrawn name dropped had me yellin at the screen! My wife looked at me clueless :lol:

Also, arent they comin out with a Rebel sequel series but it’ll be live action? Probably jus a rumor. I hope they do a sequel series tho.

We still doing spoilers?

so who’s gonna make that connection to Grogu from that Jedi temple? Let’s get a list going:

- Luke I think is the odds on favorite since he’s still alive and we know it.
- Ezra has a chance since we have a ton of Rebels tie ins happening.
- Mace Windu has rumors of a return
- Obi Wan? They could try to start the hype for the Obi Wan series here...
- Yoda? His force ghost can return here too.
- Other.

We still doing spoilers?

so who’s gonna make that connection to Grogu from that Jedi temple? Let’s get a list going:

- Other.

Luke or Ezra for sure...

Another thing...Rumor is that’s it for Ahsoka for this season...She won’t appear again...Assuming that’s true, Giancarlo Esposito said he’s going to have a lightsaber duel this season...Luke or Ezra? Who we hope we get a chance to see throw down?

We still doing spoilers?

- Other.
Obi Wan would be a force ghost at this point of the timeline, right? It would be cool if it connected Ezra. I was reading some folks throwing in Cal Ketsis' name.

Luke or Ezra for sure...

Another thing...Rumor is that’s it for Ahsoka for this season...She won’t appear again...Assuming that’s true, Giancarlo Esposito said he’s going to have a lightsaber duel this season...Luke or Ezra? Who we hope we get a chance to see throw down?
Damn, imagine if we get a prime Luke Skywalker to fight against Gideon. That would be wild.

Luke or Ezra for sure...

I’m gonna wager Gideon with Darksaber vs Din with his Beskar stick is most likely what he meant.

Him using the term “lightsaber duel” is probably as accurate as this episode being called “The Jedi”.

I’m gonna wager Gideon with Darksaber vs Din with his Beskar stick is most likely what he meant.

Him using the term “lightsaber duel” is probably as accurate as this episode being called “The Jedi”.

why not get that beskar spear reforged into a sword?

Back
Top Bottom