lll - The Official Denim Thread - lll Vol. 2/Fall & Winter Is Coming Up. Time To Upgrade.

Originally Posted by damn its me

ralph lauren made a pair this season that are just absolutely flawless
untitled.bmp

sweats2.bmp

great construction, and fit

eek.gif

untitled.bmp

sweats2.bmp

c'mon son...u can't post +*!+ like this with no type of info whatsoever 

untitled.bmp

sweats2.bmp

c'mon son...u can't post +*!+ like this with no type of info whatsoever 

thanks ame416^^ i only post while im @ work...went home for the evening. back on the grind for the day now!

thanks ame416^^ i only post while im @ work...went home for the evening. back on the grind for the day now!

Latest pick up.  Pretty decent for $60.

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics.

Polo Ralph Lauren 11.7oz Selvage

Latest pick up.  Pretty decent for $60.

Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics.

Polo Ralph Lauren 11.7oz Selvage

I'm a bigger guy, 6'3/250ish and looking for decent black straight/slim maybe something stretch, usually a 38/40

Any ideas denim gurus.

I'm a bigger guy, 6'3/250ish and looking for decent black straight/slim maybe something stretch, usually a 38/40

Any ideas denim gurus.

I have soooooo many questions!! And other @*!% I to say.

I know nothing about denim and @*!% like that so bear with me

#1- For you guys that dude this, how many jeans do you have? Do you wear the same pair of jeans everyday?

#2- Whats your opinion on Uniqlo jeans? Those are my favorite pair of jeans at the moment. Ive been wearing them 90% of the time for a year now. But the only fade marks you can see is my wallet and phone imprint
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
(

#3- Im thinking about getting a pair of APCs but idk if Im too comfortable with not washing them for a year straight. But Im down for hand washing. Can I hand wash them every month and get the same results?

I have soooooo many questions!! And other @*!% I to say.

I know nothing about denim and @*!% like that so bear with me

#1- For you guys that dude this, how many jeans do you have? Do you wear the same pair of jeans everyday?

#2- Whats your opinion on Uniqlo jeans? Those are my favorite pair of jeans at the moment. Ive been wearing them 90% of the time for a year now. But the only fade marks you can see is my wallet and phone imprint
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
(

#3- Im thinking about getting a pair of APCs but idk if Im too comfortable with not washing them for a year straight. But Im down for hand washing. Can I hand wash them every month and get the same results?

Back
Top Bottom