lll - The Official Denim Thread - lll Vol. 2/Fall & Winter Is Coming Up. Time To Upgrade.

I've been sticking to two pairs jeans I wear regularly: Stapleton's and some Levi's 511. The Staples' are selvedge and in a slim fit. The 511's are rigid + stretch and sized up so they are not skin tight. The stretch is important since I ride a bike daily (at school). In between, I wear other less attractive and budget jeans.

I really wanna wear my LVC's but I hate that they are not slim. They feel too baggy.

I've been sticking to two pairs jeans I wear regularly: Stapleton's and some Levi's 511. The Staples' are selvedge and in a slim fit. The 511's are rigid + stretch and sized up so they are not skin tight. The stretch is important since I ride a bike daily (at school). In between, I wear other less attractive and budget jeans.

I really wanna wear my LVC's but I hate that they are not slim. They feel too baggy.

hate is welcomed, prob too trendy for NT

i don't wear expensive jeans, I'm too cheap

(i didn't order but this is something i would buy, no damns given)

Last edited:
lookin for a pair of medium to light wash destroyed jeans..

need straight leg/fit. something I can wear with boots. and Im not built for any slim stuff.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom