LMAO Vin Diesel Got Soul

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Im probably late but I never knew dude was Black. Ive never seen him with hair before.

the-illustrious-career-of-vin-diesel-06-234-75.jpg

I'm kind of surprised people don't know he's black. I think he's mixed, but he got drafted by our team pre-b-boy and bouncer at The Tunnel era. Figuring dude has some scraps too if he got that job.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

SuperSaiyan415 said:
Im probably late but I never knew dude was Black. Ive never seen him with hair before.

I'm kind of surprised people don't know he's black. I think he's mixed, but he got drafted by our team pre-b-boy and bouncer at The Tunnel era. Figuring dude has some scraps too if he got that job.

He looks like a goon back then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

SuperSaiyan415 said:

He looks like a goon back then
laugh.gif

I didn't know he was black either.
Wikipedia says he's Italian, and black. Learn something new everyday

I didn't know he was black either.
Wikipedia says he's Italian, and black. Learn something new everyday

laugh.gif

from wiki...

"Diesel has played Dungeons & Dragons for over twenty years and wrote the foreword for the commemorative book 30 Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons. In the 30th Anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons issue of Dragon Magazine, they examine the fact that Diesel played Dungeons & Dragons, and reveal that he had a fake tattoo of his character's name, "Melkor," on his stomach while filming xXx."

eek.gif

laugh.gif

from wiki...

"Diesel has played Dungeons & Dragons for over twenty years and wrote the foreword for the commemorative book 30 Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons. In the 30th Anniversary of Dungeons & Dragons issue of Dragon Magazine, they examine the fact that Diesel played Dungeons & Dragons, and reveal that he had a fake tattoo of his character's name, "Melkor," on his stomach while filming xXx."

eek.gif

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

laugh.gif

from wiki...

eek.gif

Holding it down for the nerds
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

laugh.gif

from wiki...

eek.gif

Holding it down for the nerds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom