Lmfao, who remembers this from the Real World?

I know some people here have to remember this.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I actually thought it was going to be that fight between David and Tami from the very 1st episode... (ill retract my stone face...
laugh.gif
)

I thought this was going to be the episode where thhe black dude opened the car door to slap the girl lol..

laugh.gif
i knew thats what this was about.

the song was terrible. didn't dude walk up to a land rover like it was his? then it showed him talking on the phone like he was cool.

laugh.gif
all dude did the whole season was lift weights. he was even liftingwhen the group had their vacation.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I thought this was going to be the episode where thhe black dude opened the car door to slap the girl lol..
roll.gif
roll.gif
My little brother and I re-enact that all the time.

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that moment was hilarious!

roll.gif
that was from the New Orleans season.. wit melissa and danny and the Mormon girl.. uhh he was so annoying lol

David from the real world use to go to college with me...when i was a freshman he was a super duper duper senior..dude was a herb.. hed be in the studentcenter wit his MPC and headphones on makin wack a** beats
laugh.gif
. he was a different type dude

Lol, i remember i made a "congratulations son, youre a meat-head" pic with the screen cap.

Originally Posted by Tical 30

shabooyah1124 wrote:

I thought it was gonna be this when I came into this tread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OH THERE WE GO!!!� NOW IT'S A NECKLACE!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Tical.��

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
me and my boys always imitate that scene when we'redrunk....."congratulations, you're a meathead son...but don't you ever put your hands on my underwear!" haha...classic

OnlySomeJordans wrote:
Mangudai954 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that moment was hilarious!

I couldn't find the video form real world Seattle of Stephen slapping Irene on youtube to embed it but here's a link to a site that hasit
httphttp://jezebel.com/350376/vintage-r...phen--irene-in-the-slap-heard-round-the-world//jezebel.com/350376/vintage-real-world-seattles-stephen--irene-in-the-slap-heard-round-the-world

Yo this post could get good. I have never seen that though

I was watching a real world when I was drunk before and I never laughed so hard when I seen Jaquese (sp) fell off his Mo-ped
roll.gif

also when Brad got arrested and the cop was like you have violated penal code whatever and Brad was like I didn't pull my penis out.

EDIT: Can we get the video of the door hitting the girl, I dont think I have ever seen that.

eek.gif
I didn't know Frankie from real world san diego died. (cysticfibrosis)

there's not an up to date flash player on this laptop i'm using right now so i can't view the clip but i can only guess what it is...
Originally Posted by David from The Real World New Orleans

C'mon, be my baby tonight.....C'mon, be my baby tonight...

i've seen the way you've treated other thugs you've been with...C'mon be my baby tonight

if i knew how to type the opening words (this term is used loosely here) to this song i would

i was just watching Chapelle show season 1 DVD last night and watched the episode where David played this live at the end of the show
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rrd008

Originally Posted by Tical 30

shabooyah1124 wrote:

I thought it was gonna be this when I came into this tread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OH THERE WE GO!!!� NOW IT'S A NECKLACE!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Tical.��

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
me and my boys always imitate that scene when we're drunk....."congratulations, you're a meathead son...but don't you ever put your hands on my underwear!" haha...classic

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Yo this post could get good. I have never seen that though

I was watching a real world when I was drunk before and I never laughed so hard when I seen Jaquese (sp) fall off his Mo-ped
roll.gif

also when Brad got arrested and the cop was like you have violated penal code whatever and Brad was like I didn't pull my penis out.

EDIT: Can we get the video of the door hitting the girl, I dont think I have ever seen that.

eek.gif
I didn't know Frankie from real world san diego died. (cystic fibrosis)

yo, i'm in the library right now and i'm
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom