Local car dealership hassle a pizza delivery guy over a $8 tip

^this
gonna cost them some time and money to clean this mess up. hire some PR guy and someone to fix those bad reviews. wonder how many times this guy has done crap like this. probably gets some sick fetish and kink off treating ppl like that. scumbags

hilarious. but that gofundme page for him is a lil much.

#pizzadeliverylivesmatters

Last edited:
It's a used car lot. Most people come in off the street. I doubt the people in that area will ever know. Also if you're broke and they have a good deal on a car, you'll go there.

They're actually giving this business more publicity.

Im just sayin...

It isn't at all positive publicity whatsoever though. This def hurts them. 

"Any publicity is good publicity.."

But yea They got got good...now that I can see all the links(if I ain't know any better, I'd swear Google was in on this :lol:).

Anti tipping people can't even say anything. They were just ***** that refused to acknowledge they made a mistake.

It's not gonna hurt as much as people think, the internets memory is about as short as its wrath is strong. Comments will be deleted, Google and FB will fix the pages and we'll be on to the next laugh.

Congrats NTers! WE DID IT!!!

I'm on page 5 without one single mention of race or religion!

roll.gif

Don't want to generalize but why is it that I get the same vibe from most dealerships. Just this snakish, bully mob mentality. Its like a bunch of losers who couldn't cut it in their first career now all came to work at a dealership to die.

Again not all dealerships/salesmen are like this I'm sure, but every one that I have ever been to has definitely fit that mold.
While I agree that there are some snaky dealerships just like these guys in the video I hate when people generalize car dealerships as a snaky establishment.  I work for one as a finance manager and I would say after all my careers after college this one has been the most fulfilling and challenging at the same time.  I take pride on educating my customer and guiding them on their purchase.  Do we make money?  Yes. But what retail business doesnt? 

The days of snaky dealerships is an old school mentality.  The internet is there to educate a buyer properly to make sure they dont get ripped off.  And the internet is also there to protect the customer by reviews and such.  Also not to mention if the dealership doesnt treat their customer right based on surveys a brand will shut them down eventually. 

I also disagree with car salesman being a bunch of losers. Imagine a career where you only get compensated based on performance.  If this world ran like that we would have better service in every segment.  The healthcare industry alone would change for the better.  You gotta respect that type of dedication to a career where you never know if your gonna make money.  You dont sell, you dont eat. 

Just reading all the Yelp reviews.  This place is getting torched.  They are done for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom