Local car dealership hassle a pizza delivery guy over a $8 tip

But that will tarnish the integrity of the review sites.

The troll feedback is blatant, they cant leave it up there.

doesn't even matter this story has been picked up by every major news outlet in the country

the GM deleted his Facebook :lol:

what a douche he posted pictures going into a restaurant and tipping some waitress $100 on a $15 bill then saying "see I tip well" and what not then taking a bunch of pictures with her

Last edited:
That dealership is burnt toast.

Maybe the delivery guy will use that go fund me money to buy the shop and open a second franchise

What does that mean to a local business?

Is Barney's still in business?

Sometimes I wonder if some of yall think before you type some of the stuff you post on here.

Bruh do you really think people were driving from outta state to come to this **** dealership? Cant lose business you never had.

Yall think people who already have cars are gonna stop paying their car note?

Theres still a large portion of the US that doesn't utilize the internet like we do.

I hate to bust yall feel good bubble, this is a MAJOR embarrassment but a minor inconvenience.

Well they issued a public apology that seems written by an illiterate 8 year old so it definitely came from them and not some pr person lol. Supposedly the woman who would have had the taste slapped out her mouth got fired. Im sure her street corner was getting lonely anyhow. I delivered pizzas. For every nice person you meet theres about 10 douchebags. And yes people this knd of thing happens a lot where people do the math and think they tipped you too much and make you bring it back. Nothing you can do. Why do people hate the delivery guy?

this was posted on Craiglist's last month...

BEWARE of F & R AUTO SALES (WESTPORT)

compensation: IF YOU'RE LUCKY

If you want to be able to cash your paycheck and not have to deal with employment and all other sorts of drama, then you DO NOT want to apply for the "Office Assistant, craigslist posting, general filing, etc." ad that was posted on 12/2. Frank, the owner, is a bipolar ******* who is nearing 50 but likes to surround himself with young 20-somethings to hang out with. He seems to have a habit of hiring people who will need him as a favor (usually buy a ****** car from him and work there to pay it off - which BEWARE that the mechanic cuts off the metal from the catalytic converters off most cars and sells it-which Frank knows about of course) or he will be having a bad day and decide to either fire you or put a stop payment on your check if you decide that this isn't the place for you. Everybody signs checks at this place, leaving everyone open to be yelled at by bipolar Frank. Most people who work for him (about 10) are in his pack of sleeze. I mean, the dude has a gold tooth.

the owners deleted FB page, what a tool

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
While I agree that there are some snaky dealerships just like these guys in the video I hate when people generalize car dealerships as a snaky establishment.  I work for one as a finance manager and I would say after all my careers after college this one has been the most fulfilling and challenging at the same time.  I take pride on educating my customer and guiding them on their purchase.  Do we make money?  Yes. But what retail business doesnt? 

The days of snaky dealerships is an old school mentality.  The internet is there to educate a buyer properly to make sure they dont get ripped off.  And the internet is also there to protect the customer by reviews and such.  Also not to mention if the dealership doesnt treat their customer right based on surveys a brand will shut them down eventually. 

I also disagree with car salesman being a bunch of losers. Imagine a career where you only get compensated based on performance.  If this world ran like that we would have better service in every segment.  The healthcare industry alone would change for the better.  You gotta respect that type of dedication to a career where you never know if your gonna make money.  You dont sell, you dont eat. 

Respect?

:lol:

Nah fam, ya'll good off that.

Last edited:
the GM deleted his Facebook
laugh.gif

what a douche he posted pictures going into a restaurant and tipping some waitress $100 on a $15 bill then saying "see I tip well" and what not then taking a bunch of pictures with her
Cause that was really gonna help him. People are idiots man

I do get the vibe that most every employee a typical the dealership has read and continuously studies books like The Art of the Art of War and the Machiavellian 27 Alpha Top Dog Laws of How to Get Snatch and Make Mad Dollarz, Bro.

You also know that Colin Cowherd's show is blaring on the radio in the employee lounge "Super stars carry the team. LeBron James scored 40 and got a triple double, you sold seven cars last month. You both know what it means to be the best player on your team! Top NBA Players and top, car salesmen know that their greatness cannot must not be constrained by incompetent teammates."

Throw in copious amounts of freely dispensed broscience and thousands of potential Las Vegas junkets getting discussed every year and your local dealership is basically some suburban Canto of The Inferno.

"Any publicity is good publicity.."

But yea They got got good...now that I can see all the links(if I ain't know any better, I'd swear Google was in on this
laugh.gif
).

Anti tipping people can't even say anything. They were just ***** that refused to acknowledge they made a mistake.

It's not gonna hurt as much as people think, the internets memory is about as short as its wrath is strong. Comments will be deleted, Google and FB will fix the pages and we'll be on to the next laugh.
You got to be kidding me right?

He lost alot of business. will have to spend money to clean this up. regardless his business may go back to normal but it wont increase because of this publicity. It will either go back to being the same or worse. i think it will be worse

who wants to deal with a shady person if they know they are shady

he will lose some good connections and connections to banks because of this as well. No proffesional will want to be connected to him

Looks like he redirected his website to google..lol

Last edited:

He lost alot of business. will have to spend money to clean this up. regardless his business may go back to normal but it wont increase because of this publicity. It will either go back to being the same or worse. i think it will be worse

QFT.. I'm sure this also hit their local news stations and papers as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

QFT.. I'm sure this also hit their local news stations and papers as well.

Locals have reported it's all over the local media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom