Local car dealership hassle a pizza delivery guy over a $8 tip

yeah if you look at her other review she also wrote today it says this "Last night, 6 of my girlfriends joined me, my boyfriend, and my twenty- two year old daughter for dinner at Angus House to celebrate my release from the Caledonia mental health facility"

Wonder if she likes her angus peppered. :wink:

Last edited:
http://fun107.com/fr-auto-sales-girl-in-the-green-hat-speaks/

Sorry if posted. Apparently "foot in ***" girl "Lucy" is fired & so is "I want his job" dude.

Excellent.
devil.gif
Until next week..  Shes only sorry because she got put on blast.  who are these people?

Until next week..  Shes only sorry because she got put on blast.  who are these people?

Nah she said she's not going back, she basically threw the dealership under the bus calling it a "scummy place" and that her BF wants her to quit.

Pizza guy wins.

Last edited:
Nah she said she's not going back, she basically threw the dealership under the bus calling it a "scummy place" and that her BF wants her to quit.

Pizza guy wins.
yeah i heard that at the end.  she seemed to fit in great at that "scummy place".  

Pizza guy wins.

lol...I think she said EX-BF. That's fantastic. But she writes a blog so she'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
That gofundme is amazing.

*waits for the next internet scandal so I can start one for the victim* :nerd:

:lol: Listening to Ramos' account now

Now he's saying dude was shouting profanities on his way out. Which is what prompted Ramos to call for the guys job.

BS.

And if there's cameras in the office there's likely cameras in the front, with audio.

Prove it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom