|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Ingram being one of the best players in this league but Simmons just seems like he might be the top player every year...idk either way we win

*Looks at calendar*

KwXrE2.gif

I hate the nasty I.E.
Went to school there worst mistake of my life
So ghetto and dirty
Prostitutes half a mile from campus on university Blvd
Crackheads everywhere
Traffic smog ghetto people dirty streets no greenery
Gun store liquor store gun store liquor store lol
Disgusting
If you like the IE you got Stockholm Syndrome
No offense
laugh.gif
yes there are million dollar houses in the ie, but the ie does suck.

making nice houses doesnt justify how
sick.gif
it is out there

-went to school in san berdo
-lived in corona

now the wife wants to buy a house in fontana / corona , NEVER !!!!!!!!!!
Act like you know Cucamonga, Alta Loma, Upland, Claremont, and Montclair are different then Etiwanda, Rialto, most of Fontana, parts of SB. 
mean.gif

I'm not sure if San Bernandino is still called the "murder capitol of the world" for awhile it had that rep.

some of you idiots wanted barnes over derozan.... man I wish i would have screen shotted those posts. anyone still want to stand by that?

Last edited:
some of you idiots wanted barnes over derozan.... man I wish i would have screen shotted those posts. anyone still want to stand by that?

I still don't want either one of them. They both aren't worth max or near max contract money. That will tie up cap space for years.

I still don't want either one of them. They both aren't worth max or near max contract money. That will tie up cap space for years.
that's not the question. a few in here definitely wanted Barnes here and I want them to show themselves. Ya'll still want him or nah?

Barnes has been playing pretty bad... Def hurt his stock a bit
swear if the lakers overpay for him i'll be livid. he's not even worth 10 mil let alone 18 or w/e the hell he wants. never seen someone disappear this badly in a finals series.

He still fits this core and is an upgrade over what we have. I don't "want" to max him, but may have no choice.

Couple games ago he was playing great. But he damn sure in a rut right now.

Body of work >>>> small sample size.

In the end, assets are assets. 24, versatile, knows system, does little of everything, he's worth bringing in. Not a franchise changer, but adds to the young core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom