LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD, THANKS!

We cant be careless with the ball. I like the ball movement but we're trying too hard toake an extra pass.

I thought we had a great run. No Bogut and we went to 7 games?

I'm pretty happy.

Next year brahs!

Last edited:
this gm was there to win.
so many stupid turnovers
i never knock david lee, but dude shouldve wrapped up deandre a few times and sent him to the line, instead of letting him grab the board and dunk
klay was open
give me a healthy w's squad and mark jackson.

our role players showed up, props to them

Just couldnt keep them from getting in the lane.

Regardless of Bogut, we're still one player away. And the answer isnt Festus or Barnes.

If Jackson is canned - Steve Kerr??

Fellas, it's been another one for the books. Been a pleasure sharing it all with you.

*Creating Warriors off-season thread*

Tough loss, but the Warriors fought hard. I think Game 7 came down to the Clippers' size coming into play down the stretch, with DeAndre and Griffin dominating Lee at the end. Not having Bogut made a huge difference.

What's crazy is that half-court shot Curry made that didn't count, they really could have used those points :frown: :lol:

But I think Jackson has to get an extension here, he's done a great job, and I don't feel like the Warriors could have played much better this series; that's all you can ask for as a fan. Just need to make some roster adjustments and we'll be even better next year.

Last edited:
Other than our season being over, the most upsetting thing to me right now is...

I think we would have a better shot against the Thunder than the Clippers do even sans Bogut.

Last edited:
Lee was disappointing, but no one expected him to be able to guard either of the two bigs. Great heart, effort and all that jazz, great season. Coach Jackson does NOT deserve to be on the hot seat.

They need to revamp the roster with their limited salary available.

1) Bench needs some changes with a ball-handling point guard, Steve Blake was a major disappointment.
2) HB and Draymond need to continue to improve.
3) Klay needs to work on his handles.

Hopefully, Bogut and Festus come back healthy to start next year. Size mattered.

All yall need to stop knocking D Lee. He has been a consistent and efficient double double machine night in and night out who has been relatively healthy his whole career, all while being a finesse player. Given the weakness in his game is defense, not sure what yall were expecting. He was never supposed to be the stopper/rim protector anyway, esp not against the clips bigs.

All yall need to stop knocking D Lee. He has been a consistent and efficient double double machine night in and night out who has been relatively healthy his whole career, all while being a finesse player. Given the weakness in his game is defense, not sure what yall were expecting. He was never supposed to be the stopper/rim protector anyway, esp not against the clips bigs.

Guys offense isn't enough to make up for not being able to defend anyone. His rebound numbers are skewed, whenever he has to battle, he loses the board.

Im disappointed. :smh: Expected us to take this series.
I definitely think Jackson should stay, you cant build consistency by changing coaches every couple years.
Blake's and Jermaine's contracts are done, shouldnt bother resigning them.
Im looking at the free agent list for this year and maybe we can pick up Ed Davis for cheap & Jordan Farmar.
Or Devin Harris & Darryl Arthur.

That sequence in the 4th, where David Lee gave up the lob to DJ, then turned the ball over on the next offensive possession
mean.gif

Warriors made alot of mistakes in general but those plays in particular had me really heated.

Im disappointed. :smh: Expected us to take this series.
I definitely think Jackson should stay, you cant build consistency by changing coaches every couple years.
Blake's and Jermaine's contracts are done, shouldnt bother resigning them.
Im looking at the free agent list for this year and maybe we can pick up Ed Davis for cheap & Jordan Farmar.
Or Devin Harris & Darryl Arthur.

I would also like to keep Mark Jackson around a little longer and find him some better assistant coaches. I don't mind keeping J.O around for dirt cheap. He still is serviceable big man off the bench. Definitely gotta get a back up point to distribute the ball and get things going with that 2nd unit though.

We all know what David Lee is about, and I don't knock on the guy. He again is a finesse offensive PF. He scores, he rebs, and has decent passing abilities, defensive is non existent. That's how it is. I love Bogut when he is out there and not injured but I wouldn't mind having a much more reliable Center that isn't injury prone. What makes it hard is we don't have too much salary to sign anybody so there may/will be some trades and movement going on.

Draymond has surpassed HB in growth as HB regressed this year and he's still young at 21 but when will he start to flourish if that at all? Do we trade him for some picks or even another need on our team. So much to do in this offseason but looking forward to next year. #Dubnation

Back
Top Bottom