Lock this post...grave diggers unappreciated

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

laugh.gif
I heard that Spain be looking down at all latin american countries
What does that have to do with anything? Anyway, this thread has clearly brought out the dunces of NT.
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
ultrasur1[/td] [td][/td] [td]#145[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"][/color][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://ultrasur1.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

06/08/08 7:48 PM
[/td] [td]
i consider PR as a leader to all latin countries

lol

last.fm twitter del.icio.us
nt ps3 folding @ home team = 99559
NEW YORK GIANTS: Superbowl XLII Champions
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td] [td]
Reply Quote Report
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
SEAN C0MBS[/td] [td][/td] [td]#146[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"]
[/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://sean-c0mbs.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

06/08/08 7:51 PM
[/td] [td]
laugh.gif
I heard that Spain be looking down at all latin american countries
[/td] [/tr]
[/url][/color][/url][/table][url=http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/2175849/type/0][/url]

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

Ill let you know im a Mexican, when someone calls me a latino, I quickly let them know i am not a latino im a damn Mexican.

116kpqp.jpg

holy......this is what white boi from flavor of love would look like if he was black

This thread is about to lose credibility if someone does not post pictures of the big booty puerto rican women that attended this event.

Honestly tho puerto rican dudes be cuffin they chicks hard cuz they know are swag >>>theirs..dudes be rockin lugz.and lets not talk about my mexicanbrothers you'd swear the race as a whole is sponsered by phat farm.

Originally Posted by solnevins

Honestly tho puerto rican dudes be cuffin they chicks hard cuz they know are swag >>>theirs..dudes be rockin lugz.and lets not talk about my mexican brothers you'd swear the race as a whole is sponsered by phat farm.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

im black as hell and i think thats stupid
grin.gif

merengue/ bachata > reggaeton

alot more important and not stolen and oriniated in domincan republic. so lets stop all that music talk
anothony santos > daddy yankee.

Originally Posted by R31J23

alot more important and not stolen and oriniated in domincan republic. so lets stop all that music talk

jerry rivera>anthony santos

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by R31J23

jerry rivera>anthony santos

hector lavoe>anthony santos

**this is such a old age dispute... my corner store is run by dominicans [im purto rican].. and they are the biggest Botson Red Sox fans.. and as long as i canremeber, most dominicans i know have been Red Sox fans.. he told me a lot of dominicans when moving to the country have migrated to the Boston area.. and theneventually some moved to NYC.. this is probably off topic but it seems like the DR vs. PR thing is just one of those age old rivalries similar to Yankees vs.Red Sox?...

Sean Combs you riled up an underlying beef my friend,
laugh.gif

just to add my 2 cents on a couple things...

What you're doing wrong here is stereotyping Puerto Ricans and placing Mexicans into some boxed vision of what you expect them to act or even look like. That doesn't seem the least bit foolish to you?
I didn't mean to stereotype anything, let me clarify if I failed to do so earlier. In Socal I understand Mexicans are really into brown prideand theres so many they are the Majority in CA, they beef with blacks out there from what I understand. I live in NorCal. The Mexicans out here aren'treally on that brown pride stuff. They used to be on that Norteno tip hard a couple years back but I dont see it that much anymore. Honestly a lot of Mexicansout here like Black culture, they listen to hip-hop, they dress urban, and I can't even tell you how many of them go to the barbershop wanting a freshlineup every week. I thought Blacks would be the only ones to do that. For a while I guess when J-Lo was hot alot of females wanted to be like her or something so I heard black girls saying they had Rican in them and Mexican girls saying that too
grin.gif
. I remember my little sister used to say she was Puerto Rican I don't thinkshe said it because she wish she was, but when you try to explain where and what Panama is to somebody after you tell them you're Panamanian it turns intoa 5 minute answer when it should only take 5 seconds. I usually just say "ya know the Panama Canal?" and they go "oh yea...!" I think thewhole suffix "manian" confuses them I remember somebody thought I said I was "Tazmanian"
smh.gif

I heard Spain looks down on all Latin countries
Of Course the whole country can't because this is just a statement but I can tell you from first hand experience (my mother is half Spanishhalf Panamanian) that some do. She said that "some" spanish people think this because they speak an original dialect of spanish and it doesn'tuse a lot of slang like latinos do. Also that they're European so most of them if not all have fair complected skin.

I can't lie I find my mom saying some stuff and im like
ohwell.gif
. Is itthat serious? like when somebody calls her Mexican she turns into
mad.gif
. orfor example I remember when I was a kid and I asked my mom what "pinche" means because all the Mexican kids used to say it. She was like "whatis this pinche?" we (Panamanians) don't say that, thats some Mexican slang. My reaction was
roll.gif

Panama don't really have this segregation within the same culture like PR does. My mom's pretty light she looks more Spaniard then anything, but shehas curly hair from my Panamanian grandmother but I have cousins who are as Black as night in Panama.

From what I've learned most of the latino countries from South America to Guatemala are a mixture of Indian (Mayan and Inca) African-American and Spanish.Thus you have people mixed with all 3 and people mixed with only two of them. I remember somebody posted a picture of a village of mexicans with africandescendant I was like
eek.gif
. Must have been the deep southern part of mexico.

For the Few DR's that I've seen most of them look Black and Spanish. Rhode Island got some
smokin.gif
1's

I love em all regardless
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Corridos>all u wack music
Mexico>all, especially those Caribbean countries no one cares about

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

we followed panamas trend and made it international and every other country is loving it....thats the truth
(yea we followed panama on that one)

DatBoi23

dr rappers:
fab
az
jr writer
(cam and juelz are not spanish)

pr rappers:
fat joe
tru life
joel ortiz
big pun
nore

theres alot more of both pr and dr rappers and aside from pun and joel ortiz,nore ehhh the rest of the pr rappers you named were kinda garbage.Cam andJuelz both have spanish in them Juelz is Dominican, Honduran, and Black and Cam is part Panamanian.Cassidy is also half dominican and theres others cantremember at the moment.But other then Pun. AZ>every one you named

^No offense, but Mexicans are losing off top due to mariachi music.
sick.gif
Heard it at a Mexican girl's quince' and it killed the mood of the party...

Some of my Puerto Rican brothers is representing us to the fullest.
pimp.gif

Wish I could comment, I lived in Vegas for the most of my life.

I think the Parade is tomorrow though

Originally Posted by aBaThInGaPeStAr

Sean Combs you riled up an underlying beef my friend,
laugh.gif

just to add my 2 cents on a couple things...

What you're doing wrong here is stereotyping Puerto Ricans and placing Mexicans into some boxed vision of what you expect them to act or even look like. That doesn't seem the least bit foolish to you?
I didn't mean to stereotype anything, let me clarify if I failed to do so earlier. In Socal I understand Mexicans are really into brown pride and theres so many they are the Majority in CA, they beef with blacks out there from what I understand. I live in NorCal. The Mexicans out here aren't really on that brown pride stuff. They used to be on that Norteno tip hard a couple years back but I dont see it that much anymore. Honestly a lot of Mexicans out here like Black culture, they listen to hip-hop, they dress urban, and I can't even tell you how many of them go to the barbershop wanting a fresh lineup every week. I thought Blacks would be the only ones to do that. For a while I guess when J-Lo was hot a lot of females wanted to be like her or something so I heard black girls saying they had Rican in them and Mexican girls saying that too
grin.gif
. I remember my little sister used to say she was Puerto Rican I don't think she said it because she wish she was, but when you try to explain where and what Panama is to somebody after you tell them you're Panamanian it turns into a 5 minute answer when it should only take 5 seconds. I usually just say "ya know the Panama Canal?" and they go "oh yea...!" I think the whole suffix "manian" confuses them I remember somebody thought I said I was "Tazmanian"
smh.gif

I heard Spain looks down on all Latin countries
Of Course the whole country can't because this is just a statement but I can tell you from first hand experience (my mother is half Spanish half Panamanian) that some do. She said that "some" spanish people think this because they speak an original dialect of spanish and it doesn't use a lot of slang like latinos do. Also that they're European so most of them if not all have fair complected skin.

I can't lie I find my mom saying some stuff and im like
ohwell.gif
. Is it that serious? like when somebody calls her Mexican she turns into
mad.gif
. or for example I remember when I was a kid and I asked my mom what "pinche" means because all the Mexican kids used to say it. She was like "what is this pinche?" we (Panamanians) don't say that, thats some Mexican slang. My reaction was
roll.gif

Panama don't really have this segregation within the same culture like PR does. My mom's pretty light she looks more Spaniard then anything, but she has curly hair from my Panamanian grandmother but I have cousins who are as Black as night in Panama.

From what I've learned most of the latino countries from South America to Guatemala are a mixture of Indian (Mayan and Inca) African-American and Spanish. Thus you have people mixed with all 3 and people mixed with only two of them. I remember somebody posted a picture of a village of mexicans with african descendant I was like
eek.gif
. Must have been the deep southern part of mexico.

For the Few DR's that I've seen most of them look Black and Spanish. Rhode Island got some
smokin.gif
1's

I love em all regardless
tongue.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

They live in souther mexico, on the coast & near the yucatan

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

This thread is about to lose credibility if someone does not post pictures of the big booty puerto rican women that attended this event.

laugh.gif
This thread devolved from talking about why there is beef, to idiots postin up pictures of celebrities that are 1/100 DR/PR and teams that won littleleague world series 10 years ago. This is WILD funny.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But every girl I went out with (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Venezuelan, Colombian) seemed to not like Mexicans for some reason[/color]
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign

If you ever called a latino, a Mexican and they aren't, they'll let you know with the quickness
roll.gif
. Nobody wants to be Mexican, even Mexicans
smh.gif

cause the ones that got nothing better to do than chill on the streets always try to holla and stare at chicks disrespectfully

Back
Top Bottom