Lock Thread

How embarrassed are you if you're Dennis Allen watching your team get outworked at every position with your mentor on the opposite sideline?

Honestly I really hope Pryor grows into a team leader somewhere down the road for this team he's or a ton of pressure being al Davis' last pick ever

Gotta give credit to Allen for instilling a positive attitude in the team. Past teams would have been tuned out.

Hence my patience in having Pryor continue to develop in the background. No point on letting him get crushed.

I was all about team Pryor but I honestly still don't think he's ready. Flynn looked ****** for the most part because of the o-line and still managed to put up decent numbers. My dude Wilson getting no love :smh:

Notice how Rob Ryan blitzed nearly every play...yeah, he feels some type of way about being fired from Oakland

I was all about team Pryor but I honestly still don't think he's ready. Flynn looked ****** for the most part because of the o-line and still managed to put up decent numbers. My dude Wilson getting no love :smh:

It was his birthday and he didn't play if they cut him :smh:

Notice how Rob Ryan blitzed nearly every play...yeah, he feels some type of way about being fired from Oakland

Yeah, too bad we don't have the personnel to do anything about it. A lot of teams will blitz and overpower the o-line this season :smh:

so many Raider hate on the net today :smh: :lol:

1st the garbage fan base poll

and now deadspin's why the raiders suck written by some ESPN reject
deadsp.in/xbr8PEO

haters gonna hate i guess

Deadspin article is just a joke they're doing it for all the teams except we actually suck. :lol:

The Forbes article saying we're the least valuable team is :stoneface: The lions didn't even make a profit and they're ahead of us.

Not having a decent stadium and the Davis' only income coming from owning the Raiders really impacts the value of the team.

should have never fired hue! those guys battled for hue, that 2011 team had so much potential! i know we were in shambles cap wise, but they should have kept that team and staff together a little longer, we would have made the playoffs in 2012, i miss hue too!

Back
Top Bottom