Lock Thread

I have no idea why you guys fired Hue Jackson. That scrawny *** coach you guys got now does not look like your typical Raiders coach at all.

So we should hire someone who looks like a raiders head coach? Interesting

Dennis Allen has this team more disciplined! Trying to change the culture here

I do miss Palmer and Hue's offense....But that's done. Complaining won't do anything.

As far as McFadden. If he has lost a step top speed wise but kept the explosive speed and power I'm a-ok with it. I just want the dude to be relatively healthy all season.

I'm sorry, but I'd much rather have a defensive minded team with a flavor of the month OC to manage the offense. I'm sick of seeing teams break off huge runs against us. I'd rather win 17-6 than try to outgun other teams.

Hue called a good offense but the team didn't respect him whatsoever and he had no control over the players. To top it off he never took credit for anything bad that happened that year and pointed fingers at everyone but himself (though Bresnahan deserved to get **** on).

Newest rumors out of camp are that the Raiders may be interested in trading D-Moe...say the coaches are frustrated with his work ethic and lack of motivation. ..smh

Not sure if I believe this one or not since we're pretty thin at WR experience on this squad...

Last edited:
Newest rumors out of camp are that the Raiders may be interested in trading D-Moe...say the coaches are frustrated with his work ethic and lack of motivation. ..smh

Not sure if I believe this one or not since we're pretty thin at WR experience on this squad...
mean.gif
 MAN WE ARE IN TROUBLE! DA GONNA GET THE BOOT AFTER THE SEASON, I HAVE NO FAITH IN HIM ANYWAY, BRING BACK HUE OR CHUCKIE! 

I hope that isn't true. Put the work in to be the #1 dude, I know you have it in you.

^ and the fact that everyone believes there is not a #1 option receiver on the team.

Can't wait for tonight. Probably will be there for the first half and maybe a series of Terrelle Pryor then outtie. I also pulled the trigger and got shipping confirmation today on a Nike replica Woodson jersey with the 20% for getting the Raiders app.

I was thinking authentic and very tempted...But I just couldn't get myself to do it. Maybe next year I'll pull an authentic Nike.

I'm just waiting to get paid today and get that Woodson Authentic! Before the 20% expires

That's what I was thinking. But I balked on the authentic. Decided to just pull the replica game day version and blow the rest on my kids's soccer team photos. lol....10 years ago had I known I would be saying that at some point. :lol:

I wonder how many games Ford and DMC have played together always injured. I know it's preseason but still :rolleyes

our D line is trash our O line is trash, our QB is trash, we are in big trouble! no more than 4 wins this year, and trust i'm a DIE HARD raider, but this is just comical, it's like the team just doesn't care, D Moore had a chance to be something special and is pissing away his chance, just throw Pryor in there, see if he can play this year, if not, blow it up again! Dennis Allen is gone already, and Reggie better find talent FAST!

SEBASS!!!!! 58 YARDER IN THE DIRT! LOL OUR BEST PLAYER
roll.gif
 MAN BEING A RAIDER IS HARD THESE DAYS, HELL SINCE 02

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom