Lock Thread

Start Pryor he can at least make the offense fun

If Allen wants to keep his job he just needs to worry about defense.

It's because of Hue why we are still ******! That Palmer Trade was awful
ACTUALLY IT'S BECAUSE OF AL, HUE DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO, LOOKING BACK I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME, CARSON STILL HAS IT, PEOPLE BASH CARSON, BUT I BET HE HAS A GOOD YEAR IN AZ, AND LAST YEAR CARSON PUT UP GOOD NUMBERS, MATT FLYNN CAN'T TOUCH CARSON IN ANY PHASE OF THE GAME. NOR CAN ANY OTHER QB ON THE ROSTER. HUE GET'S SUCH A BAD RAP, I BET IF HE WAS STILL HC WE WOULD BE BETTER THAN WE ARE NOW.

HELL TRY TO GET JASON CAMPBELL BACK! SORRY GUYS I BEEN SIPPIN, AND THE RAIDERS JUST GET ME GOING, I MAY RANT AWHILE 
laugh.gif

Leaving O.Co right now. Pryor made a strong *** case for himself to start tonight. Hayden was sharp for his first game and Sio got it in too.

Leaving O.Co right now. Pryor made a strong *** case for himself to start tonight. Hayden was sharp for his first game and Sio got it in too.
MAN PRYOR NEED TO START! WITH OUR BUSTED O LINE WE NEED A MOBILE GUY TO CREATE PLAYS OUTSIDE THE POCKET.

i dont care what happens but TP has some of that "it" ****.  I see our starter hands done.
grin.gif

our D line is trash our O line is trash, our QB is trash, we are in big trouble! no more than 4 wins this year, and trust i'm a DIE HARD raider, but this is just comical, it's like the team just doesn't care, D Moore had a chance to be something special and is pissing away his chance, just throw Pryor in there, see if he can play this year, if not, blow it up again! Dennis Allen is gone already, and Reggie better find talent FAST!

I have a feeling saying this team is going to win at least 4 games is being generous :smh: |I

Last edited:
I don't see how this is a Dennis Allen thing. They don't have the talent to win games
THAT'S JUST THE WAY OF THE NFL BUDDY, THE PLAYERS DON'T PERFORM THE COACH GOES, PLUS THE GUY JUST SEEMS TO HAVE NO FIRE TO HIM, JUST SO BLAND, SEEMS LIKE THE PLAYERS DON'T GET UP FOR HIM, SOME COACHES HAVE IT SOME DON'T, HE CLEARLY DOESN'T 

Dennis Allen cannot lead a group of grown men. Dude has no edginess to him. 
mean.gif

On a different note... Clowney or Bridgewater?

Dennis Allen cannot lead a group of grown men. Dude has no edginess to him. 
mean.gif

On a different note... Clowney or Bridgewater?
EXACTLY! KNEW IT SINCE THE FIRST DAY HE WAS HIRED! WITH THAT SAID CLOWNEY! WE NEED A VET AT QB, YOU CAN'T THROW A ROOKIE IN THIS MESS AND EXPECT THEM TO LEAD A TEAM.

Last edited:
ACTUALLY IT'S BECAUSE OF AL, HUE DID WHAT HE HAD TO DO, LOOKING BACK I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME, CARSON STILL HAS IT, PEOPLE BASH CARSON, BUT I BET HE HAS A GOOD YEAR IN AZ, AND LAST YEAR CARSON PUT UP GOOD NUMBERS, MATT FLYNN CAN'T TOUCH CARSON IN ANY PHASE OF THE GAME. NOR CAN ANY OTHER QB ON THE ROSTER. HUE GET'S SUCH A BAD RAP, I BET IF HE WAS STILL HC WE WOULD BE BETTER THAN WE ARE NOW.

No one knocks Hue for getting Palmer...everyone knew that was his best play for the small window he had at the time..what got him fired was what he gave up to get Palmer and not thinking about the future. Then when they lost to SD in the last game of the season to miss the playoffs he ranted off a little bit saying the team had no fight...essentially saying it was the teams fault and not his..Reggie wasn't having any of that since he was already on thin ice...

Anywho, Hue is old news now...that dude cant even get a damn Coordinator job now. What does that tell you?

Expectations for this season seem to get smaller and smaller with every preseason game. DA better get his act together and AT LEAST have his starting squad look like a professional football team...because I dont see any kind of improvement from a team perspective at this point in comparison to last year...

I don't see how this is a Dennis Allen thing. They don't have the talent to win games
THAT'S JUST THE WAY OF THE NFL BUDDY, THE PLAYERS DON'T PERFORM THE COACH GOES, PLUS THE GUY JUST SEEMS TO HAVE NO FIRE TO HIM, JUST SO BLAND, SEEMS LIKE THE PLAYERS DON'T GET UP FOR HIM, SOME COACHES HAVE IT SOME DON'T, HE CLEARLY DOESN'T 

So fire another coach after less than 3 seasons. No wonder we continue to suck

You're going to continue to suck for a long time as long as Dennis Allen is the coach. I have no idea why you guys hired him. I don't think a single player on roster listens to a word his scrawny *** says.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom