LOCK

Watched the first 5 seasons. Watched EP 1 of season 6 last night. Mehhh. There's nothing interesting left most of the characters died

I think the show is still a pretty good show.
I watched all of last season like in two days.

I will say though that it feels like NOTHING ever gets resolved. At least in ither shows you have SOME sunshine after the rain. However this one is just rain after rain after rain.

Once I got my mind past the fact that this show will be full of tragic events...it really is a solid show.

I stopped watching this when Sutter killed off Opie and made Mirch (from the bestman) Damien Pope. Scraight Cah-cah!

Maybe i've just been watching shows that are better. Used to really like this show but now I don't find it as enjoyable to watch.

They're a lot of shows that are better written and have better acting

But SOA is an enjoyable show. It doesn't try to be something it's not. It was never like Dexter where it started out good, and just went downhill.

It's like The Walking Dead to me.

They're a lot of shows that are better written and have better acting

But SOA is an enjoyable show. It doesn't try to be something it's not. It was never like Dexter where it started out good, and just went downhill.

It's like The Walking Dead to me.

I agree with all this. It's a guilty pleasure, basically.

Do y'all like soa over breaking bad?

If I want to watch something that's just pure fun and I don't have to think too much, then yeah I like it better..But Breaking Bad is pretty much better than SOA in every way..

But they're also 2 completely different shows..

I STILL MISS OPIE..

Is it gonna get a lot worse (if that's even possible at this point) before it gets better?

Is it gonna get a lot worse (if that's even possible at this point) before it gets better?

It's absolutely going to get worse..I think the question I'm most curious about is if Jax is going to live or die..If he dies, then who'll take care of his kids?..

Who do you guys think is going to be the club president at the end of the series?..No matter whether Jax lives or dies, I want Bobby Elvis to end up with the big patch..

It's absolutely going to get worse..I think the question I'm most curious about is if Jax is going to live or die..If he dies, then who'll take care of his kids?..

Who do you guys think is going to be the club president at the end of the series?..No matter whether Jax lives or dies, I want Bobby Elvis to end up with the big patch..
^^

This is the show last season this fall so it will be very good..

Can't wait for this 
smokin.gif

I think I'm going to wait till the season is over to watch. Last season I got tired of waiting a week to see what was going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom