Locked-Up Friends UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Not to sound like a ****, but you guys sound like a group of winners.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
Guess I do sound like a ****

so true...Yet so damn funny.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Not to sound like a ****, but you guys sound like a group of winners.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
Guess I do sound like a ****

so true...Yet so damn funny.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I feel you. My son Weebay doing life
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
DAMN! for what?

weebay did swallow that charge... knew life was coming and wasn't even trippinA g of all gs...Stupid... but still a g.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I feel you. My son Weebay doing life
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
DAMN! for what?

weebay did swallow that charge... knew life was coming and wasn't even trippinA g of all gs...Stupid... but still a g.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

My best friend got locked up yesterday. He just got off parole last month too.
30t6p3b.gif
 Looks like its going to be years before we chill again. All I know about it is hear-say, though. My other friend (He's in my small circle of homies I always chill with) is also locked up. He got violated by his probation officer (Same PO as me
devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.

You guys sound like you're doing very well in life. props.

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.
The system blows? Just stay your %$@#!$+ lane and don't commit %$@#!$+ crimes. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and made it all the way to %$@#!$+ wall street. I'm tired of people in the hood making dumb excuses. I did dumb %%%! when I was younger, but everything I did I held myself accountable for. I never blamed "the man" or some higher authority.

I got people I use to hang with who are behind bars. They mad idiotic decisions.......that's life

THIS

dukes in here talking about how the system isnt fair and how friends have the same parole officers as them

you guys just sound like lowlife criminals

and your friends probably deserve to be locked up right now.

30t6p3b.gif
 Looks like its going to be years before we chill again. All I know about it is hear-say, though. My other friend (He's in my small circle of homies I always chill with) is also locked up. He got violated by his probation officer (Same PO as me
devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.
The system blows? Just stay your %$@#!$+ lane and don't commit %$@#!$+ crimes. I grew up in a rough neighborhood and made it all the way to %$@#!$+ wall street. I'm tired of people in the hood making dumb excuses. I did dumb %%%! when I was younger, but everything I did I held myself accountable for. I never blamed "the man" or some higher authority.

I got people I use to hang with who are behind bars. They mad idiotic decisions.......that's life

THIS

dukes in here talking about how the system isnt fair and how friends have the same parole officers as them

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.

first off, your doing good and made the right choices in life and matured after doing dumb stuff when you were younger props to that and respect right there.     i got a similar sentiment to the stuff i got into, i messed up putting myself in those situations, took some pretty big L's, but learned from them.

HOWEVER

you don't see anything wrong with the money talks mindset the system has and how it's easy for some people to get trapped in it?

when little billy in middle america gets in trouble with the law,  his dad calls the family attorney, they go to court and get everything settled with a slap on the wrist. little billy keeps making mistakes and keeps getting off scott free. little billy gets taken care of by mommy and daddy so even while he has a record and would probably fail some job background checks, mommy and daddy hold him down.

in another situation little jamal from harlem gets in trouble for something small and petty like selling a bag of weed, or stealing something small from a store. the courts decide to throw the book at little jamal and his public defender can't get him a good deal so he ends up going to a juvenile detention center with a bunch of bad kids which only hardens him up and makes it worse.upon getting out, he doesn't have mommy and daddy to help him out the way little billy did. jobs look at that past mess up like he committed murder and don't hire him, and with no money or way to support himself he ends up getting into something dumb again.

this isn't always the case and it's alot of people who are just going to screw up regardless of how much help they get or how many chances they get. but at the same time the system caters to those who have money, and if you have the right amount of $ almost anything can go away, whereas if you don't. it's harder.

your one of the people that made it and again i tip my hat to you, im on the same page with you to an extent, but i still feel the system is set up where that it's harder for some people to succeed and rebound from a mistake then it is for others.

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.

first off, your doing good and made the right choices in life and matured after doing dumb stuff when you were younger props to that and respect right there.     i got a similar sentiment to the stuff i got into, i messed up putting myself in those situations, took some pretty big L's, but learned from them.

HOWEVER

you don't see anything wrong with the money talks mindset the system has and how it's easy for some people to get trapped in it?

when little billy in middle america gets in trouble with the law,  his dad calls the family attorney, they go to court and get everything settled with a slap on the wrist. little billy keeps making mistakes and keeps getting off scott free. little billy gets taken care of by mommy and daddy so even while he has a record and would probably fail some job background checks, mommy and daddy hold him down.

in another situation little jamal from harlem gets in trouble for something small and petty like selling a bag of weed, or stealing something small from a store. the courts decide to throw the book at little jamal and his public defender can't get him a good deal so he ends up going to a juvenile detention center with a bunch of bad kids which only hardens him up and makes it worse.upon getting out, he doesn't have mommy and daddy to help him out the way little billy did. jobs look at that past mess up like he committed murder and don't hire him, and with no money or way to support himself he ends up getting into something dumb again.

this isn't always the case and it's alot of people who are just going to screw up regardless of how much help they get or how many chances they get. but at the same time the system caters to those who have money, and if you have the right amount of $ almost anything can go away, whereas if you don't. it's harder.

your one of the people that made it and again i tip my hat to you, im on the same page with you to an extent, but i still feel the system is set up where that it's harder for some people to succeed and rebound from a mistake then it is for others.

Very Unappreciated .

Everybody saying stay out of trouble doesn't understand the inner workings of the damn narcotics and homicide squad in the ghetto's across USA.

Very Unappreciated .

Everybody saying stay out of trouble doesn't understand the inner workings of the damn narcotics and homicide squad in the ghetto's across USA.

Originally Posted by Club 27

I said that. I also said that I've never been locked up. Neither have any of my good friends. I'm not even one of the races that police usually target. But you can't deny that the justice system is a joke in this country. If you don't know anyone who's ever gone to jail then congrats: you're from the suburbs.

I said that. I also said that I've never been locked up. Neither have any of my good friends. I'm not even one of the races that police usually target. But you can't deny that the justice system is a joke in this country. If you don't know anyone who's ever gone to jail then congrats: you're from the suburbs.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

i live in the city and no one i associate with has done time.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

i live in the city and no one i associate with has done time.

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.

THIS

Word? You sound mad ignorant. First off, if you read any of my follow-up posts or even the OP you would realize it's the same PROBATION officer. Probation is NOT parole. Secondly, I never said anything about how the "system" is unfair. However, to that point, Ced explained it wonderfully with "Little Billy" and "Little Jamal".But really though, you're from the "hood" and don't know anyone who has come into trouble with the law
ohwell.gif
? Some NTers need to get off that "high horse" and learn to see things as they are, not how they should be. Positive statements, not normative ones. But, I will say you are entitled to your opinion.
So, I ain't even mad.
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
devil.gif

good post kid.

indifferent.gif
@this post.

THIS

Word? You sound mad ignorant. First off, if you read any of my follow-up posts or even the OP you would realize it's the same PROBATION officer. Probation is NOT parole. Secondly, I never said anything about how the "system" is unfair. However, to that point, Ced explained it wonderfully with "Little Billy" and "Little Jamal".But really though, you're from the "hood" and don't know anyone who has come into trouble with the law
ohwell.gif
? Some NTers need to get off that "high horse" and learn to see things as they are, not how they should be. Positive statements, not normative ones. But, I will say you are entitled to your opinion.
So, I ain't even mad.
wink.gif

Serious question, how do you end up in jail unless you're a complete idiot?

You have one life to live, why the hell would you do anything to be stuck behind bars. Its just beyond me. Makes no sense whatsoever.
The excuses are laughable too, how about you just stop committing crimes. You cant go to jail if you're doing nothing wrong. Crazy, I know.

You have one life to live, why the hell would you do anything to be stuck behind bars. Its just beyond me. Makes no sense whatsoever.
The excuses are laughable too, how about you just stop committing crimes. You cant go to jail if you're doing nothing wrong. Crazy, I know.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Some of fam were looking at a few months to years just recently. Had a whole growing operation all over the Bay. Can't hate on that..but dozens of burners and too much cash flow got 'em caught. It sucks that this happened, caught public attention and everything. They knew what road they were goin' down though, as much love I have for 'em, I'm glad I didn't take that route..
laugh.gif
Nah foo they got caught cuz they was on some hot boy
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
.  I read the investigation was started cuz they got in a gunfight in front of a courthouse.

I don't
with them like that, but I got some homies in they family.  Distressing.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Some of fam were looking at a few months to years just recently. Had a whole growing operation all over the Bay. Can't hate on that..but dozens of burners and too much cash flow got 'em caught. It sucks that this happened, caught public attention and everything. They knew what road they were goin' down though, as much love I have for 'em, I'm glad I didn't take that route..
laugh.gif
Nah foo they got caught cuz they was on some hot boy
.  I read the investigation was started cuz they got in a gunfight in front of a courthouse.

I don't
with them like that, but I got some homies in they family.  Distressing.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Go somewhere with that noise.

I know dudes that watched their parents get shot.  I know dudes that actually fled war.  I know people that been fending for themselves since they were 14 because their parents passed away or didn't want them.

Some of us are lucky enough to get the opportunity to work hard.  Some of us aren't.

Back
Top Bottom