LOL, LMAO, ETc...is/been officially

is it that serious?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm glad we have a self-appointed King of the Internet to tell us what words we should be typing into a messageboard otherwise we'd all be lost without his guidance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since we are getting rid of words and !**@, I think that punctuation and capitalization should be on the chopping block as well. Not only is that !**@ played out, but is an inconvenience.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude said get rid of punctuation & capitlization are on the chopping block
laugh.gif

Ok, I don't care how much I get flamed, ragged on, quote this question with YNS as a response, so long as someone gives me a better clue as to what"YNS" means.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Ok, I don't care how much I get flamed, ragged on, quote this question with YNS as a response, so long as someone gives me a better clue as to what "YNS" means.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

YNS = "You're Not Smashing" as in "The buns that you are seeking to acquire are out of reach and thus, you will not be engaging in anysexual activity."

Originally Posted by HardWork919

TheWindScar31 wrote:

Ok, I don't care how much I get flamed, ragged on, quote this question with YNS as a response, so long as someone gives me a better clue as to what "YNS" means.

laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

YNS = "You're Not Smashing" as in "The buns that you are seeking to acquire are out of reach and thus, you will not be engaging in any sexual activity."

Needs to be wikipedia'd.
[/laughing]

Back
Top Bottom