Looking For A New Laptop

any help would be good, had mine for about 2 years and it still runs good, just the battery won't work unless it's connected to the charger
laugh.gif

looking for anything good with battery life and viruses, $1000-$1500. this is the one i have
hp-pavilion-dv2415nr-laptop-computer.JPG

If you say that it still works fine, why dont you just get a new battery for like 100 bux and save the cash

how old is the laptop?

i would save the money and just get a new battery. you can use the money for something else.

Originally Posted by EB4President

stay AWAY from PC...

Fixed. Get a Mac. The only dudes who complain about it being overpriced are dudes who can't afford them. They are worth every penny.

get a mac. the computer might not be better for the price, but the customer service and instore techs are top of the line.

i got the same labtop and the same problem i disconnect the charger 10 mins later it runs out of battery

I keep hearin that the Macbook pro is great in all..but what makes it great..there is a computer geek i talk to and he says there overpriced and you can get abetter laptop for cheaper..so i'm torn..

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

i got the same labtop and the same problem i disconnect the charger 10 mins later it runs out of battery

Same laptop here also, and same problem. Got it running on the charger withoutbattery in as I type. I was reading the topic yesterday on whether or not using the laptop with battery inside while charging would kill the battery... guessit did, since thats how I use to use it
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]- Arriba La Maquina![/color]

Back
Top Bottom